Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1330 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Looking for Programmer/Coder

Thread title: Looking for Programmer/Coder
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
10-31-2007, 03:43 AM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

BeNzY is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old  Looking for Programmer/Coder

Hello TF Community,

I am in need of stop talking and starting doing as they say! I have been hooking up with several different coders that were not developed in the ways they have told me they were. Therefore causing me pain by not delivering the type of site I promise my members. I need to get this done and step up once and for all. So that brings me here. My final journey to bring my members what they want.

Site Background: The site is SigRequest.com. This site allows members to request signatures absolutely free. Our main focus was for members requesting and I have been promising forever to turn the site into a DESIGN Resource center. This is going to call on several new items to be added to the site.

The following things are needed.

I want to create a resource center which will allow members to upload different types of files and then choose the category they will go into. Then they will be displayed in Gallery Format. Some files they upload will need a Sample Image or Preview image.

Example: If they upload a Render and place it into the Render Gallery then it will upload and then display the render in gallery format.

If some uploads a PSD they will also have to upload a Preview Image which will then be displayed in gallery format.

I would also like to add a Font Area where people can upload fonts. Of course there will be previews similar to dafont.com.

Next would be a tutorial system. I have exact details for this which have not really been done yet. So I don't want to go into detail very much here. I will state that this would call for some knowledge of vB and the vB editor.

I would like anyone that think they can do this to please provide me with a few things.

1. Name
2. Age
3. Location
4. Quote
5. Reference and Previews of work
6. Contact information

I understand a quote can be hard to determine but I am willing to work with anyone that can provide the results needed.

I would pay half up front and the remainder once finished. Thank you and I hope someone here can complete what is needed. For any questions please just ask. My Contact information is below.

Jim Goldbeck

MSN: jimgoldbeck@yahoo.com
Email: jimgoldbeck@yahoo.com
Cell 920-207-3443 US

10-31-2007, 04:12 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Il read it further, ask some more questions and give a quote sometime tomorrow. For now I would estimate mid $xxx

1. Ken Berliner
2. 27
3. Chicago, IL
4. Unsure
5. http://justanotherportfolio.com/works.php
6. http://justanotherportfolio.com/contact.php

11-01-2007, 02:31 AM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

Send a message via AIM to BeNzY Send a message via MSN to BeNzY Send a message via Yahoo to BeNzY Send a message via Skype™ to BeNzY

Old

Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Il read it further, ask some more questions and give a quote sometime tomorrow. For now I would estimate mid $xxx

1. Ken Berliner
2. 27
3. Chicago, IL
4. Unsure
5. http://justanotherportfolio.com/works.php
6. http://justanotherportfolio.com/contact.php
Sounds good but links aren't working.

11-01-2007, 02:38 AM
Catalyst is offline Catalyst
Expertise: Design
Software:

Catalyst is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to Catalyst

Old

It seems like his hosting was suspended or temporarily locked for some reason. Jim, good luck with the new concept. Hopefully it will completely blow away what MyDRC was at one time. Let me know when the site is steadily developing for the launch, I might be able to help out.

11-01-2007, 02:40 AM

Old

Originally Posted by mydrc View Post
Sounds good but links aren't working.
My server is having issues, it will be resolved in an hour or two. They had do do some work on my account, but the nameservers got reset or something. Whatever it is I was told how long it would be. For now, you can access it at http://kobol.liquidweb.com/~img911/

Im gathering a quote now.

11-01-2007, 02:47 AM
Software:

Old

Also Jim, I recommend Village Idiot. Although I haven't personally worked with him yet, from what I have seen, you couldn't go wrong with him.

11-01-2007, 03:05 AM

Old

Example: If they upload a Render and place it into the Render Gallery then it will upload and then display the render in gallery format.
What is that supposed to mean

My quote of mid $xxx still stands. I tell this to everyone, before I can give an accurate quote I will need a complete list of everything you want.

11-01-2007, 03:17 AM
Software:

Old

I know what he means. I used to work with him on the site when we implemented this with the other developers. He wants an automatic resizer also so when the image uploads it will conform to the render gallery listing. There could be a couple other small features he had in mind, but basically just a working gallery.

*Also, with added small image previews to click on to view the render (basically a thumbnail-supported, categorizable gallery).

11-01-2007, 03:47 AM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

1. Name:
Muhammad Haris

2. Age:

3. Location:
Pakistan

4. Quote:
I have more questions.

5. Reference and Previews of work
http://tinyurl.com/25ma8q - Being used by 50 tactical schools.
http://mharis.net/portfolio/will_evaluator - Not under production

6. Contact information
isharis@gmail.com

Questions:
  1. Do you want sub-categories in the gallery system?
  2. Approval of uploads?
  3. Preview for image uploads(i.e renders) and download button for files?

11-01-2007, 02:46 PM
BeNzY is offline BeNzY
Software:

Old

Thanks to everyone thus far. VX, thank you man I really appreciate your comments. I would not mind if you wanted in on this as an adviser. I could use someone that already understands the direction of this site. Thus far Village Idiot would be a good fit as long as the details are fully covered and then an educated plan was created and assured it could be followed through on.

However I will give everyone the proper chance to bid on this. I will actually set forth the complete details of the site on request and you can have 24 hours to view the material and then decide on if you can do the work. I will have this done by Friday. That should have us set by the end of this weekend to decide on who can do this work needed.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >