Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1508 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

PR4, 2000 Unique Visitors a Day, 4 Year Established Website Text/Banner Ads For Sale!

Thread title: PR4, 2000 Unique Visitors a Day, 4 Year Established Website Text/Banner Ads For Sale!
Closed Thread    
04-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Imusion is offline Imusion
Expertise:
Software:

Imusion is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Imusion

Old  PR4, 2000 Unique Visitors a Day, 4 Year Established Website Text/Banner Ads For Sale!

Webmaster Resource Website
I have a webmaster resource website and forum which features free tutorials, website templates, and forum skins. The site has been around for 4 years and has an established PR of 4 for the index, a PR of 3 for the secondary pages that list resources, and a PR of 3 on most of the sub secondary pages that list the actual resource. The entire site receives around 2000+ unique visitors a day and it has had solid traffic statistics according to awstats for the past couple of years.

We have sponsored text-links for sale that will show up on the left hand side of every single page on the main website. We are selling them with a limited number of spots available, so once they are gone you have to wait until the previous advertiser stops renewing.

-------------------------

Text Link Cost Breakdown
1 Month - $20

Bolded Links - $1.50/month
Coloured Links - $2.50/month
Bold & Coloured Links - $3.25/month

Graphical Ad Units AVAILABLE
These ad units will give you EXCLUSIVE ad spot with no banner rotation!
468x60 - $15/month - View Placement
300x250 - $15/month - View Placement

Images & Site Details
Link Location on Website
Awstats 2007
Awstats February 2008

How to Purchase?
Send me a PM or email me at imusion[at]hotmail{dot)com and I will give you details for payment through PayPal subscription.

Thanks!
Johnathan Hok

Closed Thread