Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1796 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

BIG PHP job

Thread title: BIG PHP job
10-20-2009, 04:53 PM
nrobjohn is offline nrobjohn
Software:

nrobjohn is on a distinguished road

Old  BIG PHP job

Hey guys,

I am looking to create a site which is like facebook and twitter combined which will be aimed at music artists to show off there work , there will be a normal user account and artist account on the

user account:
: i will need a profile tab which will show a picture of them have a add as friend button , send message button , and underneath that there will be a fan box which will show a couple of the artists they are fans of and underneath that i will need a section where users can comment them

: info tab which will display where there from there age , what music they like , also a photo tab where they can upload photos of themself . and users can comment them .

: fan tab which will show the artists they are fans of

: friends tab which will show there friends.

Artists page :
Home tab : which will show a image of them with there name underneath that i want a box which will show there latest 3 videos underneath a section for fans comments and a box where the user can enter there status.

Photo tab : can upload photos of them self into albums and fans can comment

info tab : information on band name , where there from , how old they are etc etc

fans tab : list all there fans

Video tab : where they can upload videos of there songs or embedd youtube videos of there songs

you get the picture guys if you think you can do this script . message me or add me on msn nathancode@hotmail.co.uk with a price and turn around time

10-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Choco is offline Choco
Expertise:
Software:

Choco is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Choco

Old

Hey, I've added you on msn (uglierfruit[AT]hotmail[DOT]com). I hope to talk to you today about the job