Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1515 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     .NET and MSSQL :

Salathe! VB Help Please!

Thread title: Salathe! VB Help Please!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Jack Morrison is offline Jack Morrison
Expertise:
Software:

Jack Morrison is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Jack Morrison Send a message via MSN to Jack Morrison Send a message via Yahoo to Jack Morrison Send a message via Skype™ to Jack Morrison

Old  Salathe! VB Help Please!

I'm not asking you to do them for me necessarily, but I could use a little help on this assignment due to time constraints - I've got Questions 1 and 3 down, but these 2 are giving me some trouble. I'm working on Question 2 still, but I'm growing frustrated.

QUESTION 2 (10 marks)

The four-digit number 3025 has the following magic property: if the number formed by considering only the first two digits (30) is added to the number formed by considering only the last two digits (25), (the total will be 55), and if this number (55) is squared, the result will be the original number.

Write a Visual Basic program to find all four-digit numbers having this property and test it in the computer. Give the subroutine the name <Your Initials> A3Q2
e.g John Doe -> Sub JDA3Q2(

QUESTION 4 (10 marks)

Write a Visual Basic program to find all positive integers less than 1000 which do not end in zero and have the property that if the rightmost digit is deleted, the integer obtained divides into the original evenly. For example, 39 is such an integer since 3 remains after deleting the rightmost digit and 3 divides 39 evenly.
Give the subroutine the name <Your Initials> A3Q4 ( e.g John Doe -> Sub JDA3Q4( ) )