Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1067 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     News and Announcements :

Beta Tester Rq'd - Next Generation SEO/SEM system launch

Thread title: Beta Tester Rq'd - Next Generation SEO/SEM system launch
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
01-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Big Zee is offline Big Zee
Software:

Big Zee is on a distinguished road

Old  Beta Tester Rq'd - Next Generation SEO/SEM system launch

Hi,

We are looking for beta testers for what we believe is the most advanced SEO and search marketing system on the internet.

The system has been in development for the past two years, and we are now ready to Beta test the system to a select group of users.

Why is the system so good?
What most current systems (Such as the coop, link-vault or other similar systems) overlook is that they ignore the very fundamental aspect of what the internet is all about – and that is good quality content for the end user. By ignoring the aspect of content (which is what search engines and end users like), and instead concentrating purely on links, which without content serve little purpose to the end user, these systems are in the eyes of the search engines, purely systems to try and manipulate their algorithms and at best ignored by the SE’s and at worst can impact negatively on the sites that use them.

Our system goes right back to basics and looks at what the end user wants, and by serving the end user, it works with the search engines rather than against them.

In Search of the Perfect Link….
Anyone with any decent SEO knowledge will know that the value of a link to a search engine is dependant upon the context of where the link is. In basic terms, what site the link is on, where on the page the link occurs, the context of the site in terms of the link, and the context of the text surrounding the link. With this knowledge in hand, it doesn’t take much knowledge to work out that the perfect link in terms of SEO, is a link that:

- Is on an authority site relevant to the page to which it is linking.
- On a page that has content relevant to the page to which it is linking.
- Has anchor text relevant to the keyword for which the page is targeting.
- Is in the body of the content of the page (not stuck down in the footer).

In Search of Perfect Internet Advertising/Marketing………If you where to think of the perfect internet advertising/marketing what would it be? There are loads of different types you may think of, such as adwords, banners, scrapers, text links, pop-ups etc. All have their different merits and most will have generally been used by you to one extent or another. However, and this may be debatable to you, we believe one of the most effective forms of advertising, is editorial endorsement on a site which is relevant to your target audience – ie we are talking about full page articles on your products or services, with images and links to your targeted language pages.

In Search of Perfect Search Results…….
So what is the perfect search result for your keyword? … Number 1, I hear you say.. Well yes of course, to be number one in the search engines is a superb result, but wouldn’t it be better to come 1, 2, 3, 4…..? Impossible, I hear you say, search engines will only list you in a maximum of 2 positions for one website. Well yes you are correct there, but that doesn’t mean it is the maximum number of positions that your products or services can be listed – what if you had perfect landing pages listed on other sites? These landing pages leading to your site and providing additional filtration to your site. Not only can you get multiple listings, but by being on other respected sites, you are receiving official endorsement from these sites, and this gives your target audience more belief in your product, service and brand.

Rolling it all into one service.
This is all very well, and of course you will be saying if there was a system that do all the above, in an efficient slick system then I’d be interested. Well this is the system we have created, and we are now looking for Beta Testers to take this forward to full launch.

To qualify as a Beta Tester, you will need a PHP based website (with access to the source code) which is loosely has an IT theme.

In exchange for being a Beta Tester, we will give you a significant number of free points, and of course you get to receive all the benefits outlined above and get a head start over your competition find out about the system after full launch.

To register your interest in becoming a Beta Tester, you need to join www.talkfreelance.com (which will become the official discussion forum for the system), and then PM me at http://www.talkfreelance.com/member.php?u=3413 : with the following details:

- The site/sites you want to use in the system.
- Your Email.
- Why you think you should be allowed to become a beta tester.

We will provide you with feedback next week and hopefully you will get your chance to become involved in this exciting project from the outset.

Cheers

Zee

01-27-2008, 05:26 PM
Zivem is offline Zivem
Software:

Zivem is on a distinguished road

Old

This sounds very interesting. I will see if I have time to become a beta tester.

Great idea indeed Big Zee.

01-27-2008, 05:56 PM
rankrover is offline rankrover
Expertise:
Software:

rankrover is on a distinguished road

Old

I am interested. But I can't PM you for some reason.

01-27-2008, 06:05 PM
holiday is offline holiday
Software:

holiday is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello Big Zee
Sounds Nearly too good I am happy helping and testing
with a multinational site like ours I guess we can offer a superb test ground benefitial for both.
brgds
Rudi

01-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

I'll note, this thread (nor this forum) is used for advertising websites.

Also, please note:
Users must make 10 posts before they can use the private messaging system See this thread for more info: http://www.talkfreelance.com/showthread.php?t=48518

01-27-2008, 06:23 PM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

I have PMed you and I'm very interested in finding out what it has to offer since the first time you mentioned it.

01-27-2008, 09:03 PM
JamesH is offline JamesH
Expertise:
Software:

JamesH is on a distinguished road

Old

Why is a forum about freelancing going to be the official forum for a SEO tool? Is Talkfreelance going to be converted into a support forum for this tool, or will it stay they same but have an additional sub forum?

01-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
Why is a forum about freelancing going to be the official forum for a SEO tool? Is Talkfreelance going to be converted into a support forum for this tool, or will it stay they same but have an additional sub forum?
SEO/SEM/Advertising - yes there will be a seperate sub-forum for this tool.

Anyone unable to PM, you can post here

01-27-2008, 10:57 PM
BrokenFaith is offline BrokenFaith
Expertise:
Software:

BrokenFaith is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BrokenFaith Send a message via MSN to BrokenFaith

Old

Ive PM'd you, I hope I am considered/accepted as a beta tester, as I think my website IS the only kind here at TFL So it is a unique niche.

01-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by BrokenFaith View Post
Ive PM'd you, I hope I am considered/accepted as a beta tester, as I think my website IS the only kind here at TFL So it is a unique niche.
Depends what your theme is - I'd like to keep the initial pool of testers to IT themed sites as because the pool is so small - otherwise we will struggle to match sites to the same niche.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >