Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1191 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

which landing page do you like

Thread title: which landing page do you like
04-05-2009, 03:16 AM
waraas is offline waraas
Expertise:
Software:

waraas is on a distinguished road

Old  which landing page do you like

Hello everyone, I run a website that sells seo services. I hired 2 different copywriters for the landing pages on that site and I am wondering which landing page out of the 2 below you like better? Let me know and why thanks

increase.developerhut.com <- landing page 1

monthly.developerhut.com <- landing page 2

04-06-2009, 03:02 AM
hartofalyon is offline hartofalyon
Expertise:
Software:

hartofalyon is on a distinguished road

Old

neither. both are too text heavy and call to actions are both below the fold. copywriting almost doesn't matter because no one is going to take the time to read all that.

04-06-2009, 05:02 AM
playpharma is offline playpharma
Software:

playpharma is on a distinguished road

Old

Both the landing pages are not interesting. You have to think seriously about the designing concept. Just try to get inspiration from some templates from templatemonster.com

04-06-2009, 06:30 AM
Dave.H is offline Dave.H
Expertise:
Software:

Dave.H is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Dave.H

Old

The landing pages are way to over cluttered. You should choose an objective for the page and then eliminate all other possibilities. So for the increase your blog comments one.

Remove all the links from the page. All of them if they go anywhere but to the shopping cart for buying blog comments remove them.

The less opportunities a visitor has to leave the page that your selling something the less they will leave which means the more they will buy your product.

The headline needs to be much larger.

Increase Your Blog Comments should be the first most obvious element on the page.

Put the testimonial on the left where all the links are (remove the links) and take a picture of a customer or ask for one to get sent in and place it above the testimonial.

Real pictures sell more then stock photos so don't put up a stock photo.

Make your conversion buttons (buy now) bigger and more obvious also there should be a quick buy form above the fold (meaning in the visible area of the browser when you first enter the site before having to scroll).

Once you have something you like set up go to:

https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...Dreset%26hl%3D

This is the Google website optimizer tool with it you can tweak the title run a test that compares the two that will get you the optimal title. Or it works with any element of the page the whole idea is that its A/B testing elements and it works very well just try to use it you will find out quickly how useful it is.

Good luck!

04-08-2009, 01:38 PM
WestSideWill is offline WestSideWill
Software:

WestSideWill is on a distinguished road

Old

I have to agree with everyone who said that the pages are just WAY too text heavy.

I think maybe you should move the FAQ off that landing page, OR make it the main focus of the page and eliminate a bunch of the other stuff.