Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1953 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

EntiTea, Social network for tea enthusiasts

Thread title: EntiTea, Social network for tea enthusiasts
Closed Thread    
06-11-2007, 09:09 PM
effektz is offline effektz
Expertise:
Software:

effektz is on a distinguished road

Old  EntiTea, Social network for tea enthusiasts

EntiTea was created originally as a way for tea lovers to share recipes with each other, and has turned into a social network for tea. I am now selling it because I don't have time to maintain and administer the site any longer.

The site is fully functional right now. Registered members of the community can rate the teas leave comments for the poster, view a print friendly version of the recipe, and even email the recipe to friends and family. An example recipe can be found here: http://entitea.com/view/47/Blueberry_Pear There is also a fully functional bookmarking utility to save tea recipes you like.

Any registered user can submit tea recipes to the community, but right now they have to be approved by an admin. The admin panel allows you to manage all comments made on the website, manage all the users and user information, and delete comments that have been markd as spam. There is also a "Tea of the Day" function, so you can features a different tea recipe on the homepage every day.

The search function is setup to search through tea names, tea ingredients, and ailments. When you view a tea with certain ingredients, like cinnamon, the script runs a check against a database, and tells the user why this specific tea is good for you.

We also have many AJAX functions throughout the site to make navigation as simple as possible. They are; When you login, vote on a tea, or add a custom description, plus more throughout the site.

All content on the homepage is dynamic, so as soon as a user votes on a tea, Top rated teas are automatically updated. The same is true for "Recently added teas".

EntiTea hasn't been around for too long, but it has a nice following so far. Google Page Rank is 4. We have 2 AdSense ads while viewing tea recipes, and an adsense banner on the top of every page. Since this is such a niche webpage, potential for revenue is hgue. Since the website launched March, we have received roughly 6,000 unique visitors, and currently have 25 active, registered users. Although we would like more users, this definitely isn't a site that requires registration to receive it's full benefits. We have a couple advertising campaigns setup with the people at http://youneed2see.com that are already paid for, and don't end until December 31, 2007.

With this purchase you will receive all the necessary code the website runs on (PHP, MySQL, JavaScript), images and logos (and copyright over them), the domain name "entitea.com", all current user information, tea information, and all other data associated with entitea.com

BIN: $700

Any other questions / information, please let me know.

06-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

I'd recommend datura tea! Do you have any screenshots of statistics I can view online, please?

06-11-2007, 11:48 PM
damien is offline damien
Software:

damien is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to damien

Old

Adsense screenies please

Closed Thread