Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1705 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

15+ Years Web Business Experience. SEO/Design/Programming/Everything

Thread title: 15+ Years Web Business Experience. SEO/Design/Programming/Everything
Closed Thread    
02-24-2008, 02:31 PM
mpbroker is offline mpbroker
Software:

mpbroker is on a distinguished road

Old  15+ Years Web Business Experience. SEO/Design/Programming/Everything

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Wilder. If you're looking to start a successful web business QUICKLY, without sacrificing quality, you'll find few better to assist you than myself. I am truly a one man army.

A bit about my background. I've recently sold over 150k worth of old sites on sitepoint, and have been an owner/partner in many successful "big business" ventures since 1994. Right now, I'm looking to lend my expertise to people who are looking to get off the ground, or simply need someone to act as a "one man army" to get professional, well coded, extremely well designed, reliable, SEO optimized sites off the ground.

A bit of my background, I was an original employee/Art Director of The Motley Fool (fool.com) in 1994, which is still to this day one of the largest financial websites, doing over 30 million dollars net per year. As their Art Director I won multiple design awards for their first three iterations of their web site. I was also the lead developer for The Washington Post/Newsweek, and was a main developer/designer for careerbuilder.com/cars.com (washington post owned). I've also held positions as a VP at DoubleClick, where I gained my online advertising/SEO expertise, and a senior e-commerce consultant for PricewaterhouseCoopers.

After leaving the Fortune 500 world behind, I was the CTO/partner for a very successful firm in Washington DC. I, along with one other partner built the company from a pure concept into a company grossing over 9 million dollars per year in just 18 months. In late 2002, I left the organization and started my own site, which did over 2 million in business in just over 3 years. I have recently sold that company. I coded/designed/marketed/managed the hardware/optimized for search/did business deals.....everything for my previous company. I realized after so many years of training, I simply didn't need anyone to help me any longer.

After sitting around for a few months, I've decided to offer my services here on Sitepoint to individuals/organizations like yourself who are looking to launch/start/build off a medium to big idea and would like to leverage someone with my background to make it happen.

I'm a one man army, I can deliver a fully functioning, world class product from all angles in a very short time period. Any site I build, can compete with any major corporation if managed correctly. I will be the single point of contact, and will be handling all the work myself (with the exception of some possible outsourced illustrations to a reliable fellow in Australia). If there is a site out there you want to compete with, or you have a rough sketch of a company/web site you want to start, I guarantee if you show it to me I can make it happen in mere weeks, and let you compete with the largest organizations out there.

My previous company battled directly with some of the largest publishers out there, Sony, Nintendo, Penguin Books.......and I won. All of it was done solo, all of it automated 95%. I can deliver the same thing for you. Hit me up via email if you'd like to discuss.

It's rare for someone like me to become available, but I've realized I truly am addicted to the initial stages of starting a web based company/organization. Beyond the first few months, I get bored and start another company or invest in something else. Right now I'd like to offer my expertise to the community here on TalkFreelance. Seems like a great venue.

Thanks for your time.

Jonathan Wilder
dakoowa@yahoo.com

Closed Thread