Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1611 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Paid Forum Posting-the Kick Start Your Forums Need

Thread title: Paid Forum Posting-the Kick Start Your Forums Need
06-09-2009, 10:30 AM
PaidForumPosting is offline PaidForumPosting
Software:

PaidForumPosting is on a distinguished road

Old  Paid Forum Posting-the Kick Start Your Forums Need

How long have the posters you are paying been posting for pay? Do the article writers that you have hired for the content creation of your site have any experience or a decent portfolio that you can view, or are you taking your chances based upon a low price for the finished work-in which case will you get what you paid for-ie low quality work?

With Paid Forum Posting you know that you are getting a top quality service that is backed by more than two years of experience and with an extensive accumulation of satisfied customers. No more fly by night posting services that take your money but don't deliver the goods, or freelance writers that you've never heard of and may never see again.

At Paid Forum Posting we carefully screen the writers we hire so that we can be sure that when they head out onto their first assigned forum that they have the ability to post in a natural and fluent manner. Our administration team is always working behind the scenes to ensure that you get what you paid for, delivered on a schedule that suits your needs and requirements.

With 12% discount currently using the coupon code pfp12, there has never been a better time to kick start your forums and get your website on track!

Tester Plus Package 25 Posts (20 replies, 5 new threads) $10.00 With Discount $8.80
Threads Only Package $35.00 With Discount $30.80
Silver Package 100 Posts (75 replies, 25 new threads) $45.00 With Discount $39.60

06-11-2009, 12:33 PM
itpetex is offline itpetex
Expertise:
Software:

itpetex is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello,

I'm searching for freelancer to help make jobs done for global hosting services company - Host1Plus.

One of our offer is 400 quality posts/month for 150$ US dollars.

If you are interested PM me, o let's talk in skype - host1plus

P.S Sorry I'm quite new here and couldn't post new thread...