Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1369 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

$200 JOB, Need EXPERIENCED php, Ajax, css Coder..

Thread title: $200 JOB, Need EXPERIENCED php, Ajax, css Coder..
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
05-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Xi0s is offline Xi0s
Expertise:
Software:

Xi0s is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Xi0s

Old

Wow nice slating off, i have had some major problems recently, and in return i offered to code u a phpLD clone from scratch so that your client could have it running perfectly. Not all of us can control our personal lifes to perfection, and if u had bothered to wait, i could have contacted you on MSN, but seen as you felt sending slanderous emails to me and slating me in forums was better i spose you can do that.

05-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by Xi0s View Post
Wow nice slating off, i have had some major problems recently, and in return i offered to code u a phpLD clone from scratch so that your client could have it running perfectly. Not all of us can control our personal lifes to perfection, and if u had bothered to wait, i could have contacted you on MSN, but seen as you felt sending slanderous emails to me and slating me in forums was better i spose you can do that.
It wasn't that. It was the fact that you didn't really explain your actions. Not only that, every time I asked you, you said it would be due in 1 week and it didn't happen. Now, I know the message wasn't targeted at me but I'm just saying that you should at least be a little more careful with people's money and getting to the work.

And on top of that, you continued to accept jobs from other people and putting theirs before mine. Maybe I was too lenient but I do mean what I said on MSN the other day.

If you want to continue this conversation with anyone in this thread (including me) then MSN or PM is good.

05-04-2007, 03:14 AM
sk8boarder1414 is offline sk8boarder1414
Software:

sk8boarder1414 is on a distinguished road

Old

Callum, I gave you so much time it is not funny, it shouldn't take 10 weeks for you to code this template, I couldn't care if you had a billion personal reasons, dont take the job then first of all, and if you know you can't finish it in less than a year don't take my money up front and wire it to your bank and tell me I don't get a refund, that's just ridiculous. I haven't seen you on for a solid week now, I basically talk to you once a week and you tell me to wait another week for it to be done. I actually don't know why your making a portfolio if you don't want to take jobs or at least complete them. If you finish this job correctly I'll retract what I said, but come on man, what the hell do you want me to do after waiting so damn long for something you promised over and over and continue to keep not following up on your promises. How bout sendin me back an email to know where you're at, or maybe coming on anytime from 5pm est to 1 am est, you could easily make it on anytime then.

Please callum, if you could describe the job you did on this project in one word, I'm curious to see how you self evaluate yourself.

And also I wasn't bashing you in a forum, I posted a thread for someone to clean up your work. Other people had problems with you and I brought your name up to prevent someone hiring you if this is how you offer your service.

05-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by sk8boarder1414 View Post
Callum, I gave you so much time it is not funny, it shouldn't take 10 weeks for you to code this template, I couldn't care if you had a billion personal reasons, dont take the job then first of all, and if you know you can't finish it in less than a year don't take my money up front and wire it to your bank and tell me I don't get a refund, that's just ridiculous. I haven't seen you on for a solid week now, I basically talk to you once a week and you tell me to wait another week for it to be done. I actually don't know why your making a portfolio if you don't want to take jobs or at least complete them. If you finish this job correctly I'll retract what I said, but come on man, what the hell do you want me to do after waiting so damn long for something you promised over and over and continue to keep not following up on your promises. How bout sendin me back an email to know where you're at, or maybe coming on anytime from 5pm est to 1 am est, you could easily make it on anytime then.

Please callum, if you could describe the job you did on this project in one word, I'm curious to see how you self evaluate yourself.

And also I wasn't bashing you in a forum, I posted a thread for someone to clean up your work. Other people had problems with you and I brought your name up to prevent someone hiring you if this is how you offer your service.
http://www.talkfreelance.com/thread36841.html

You may as well bash him and try to get your money back now.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2