Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 754 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[Need] PHP Coder (Clan Website)

Thread title: [Need] PHP Coder (Clan Website)
Closed Thread  
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
10-26-2006, 11:35 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

Nector, because you havent replied, I thought i'd share something else.

First of all, lets just clear this out...
A clan website reflects on what clan you are. What type of people you are, and most of all, how good a clan you are. Every clan in the gaming industry are the most competitive people in the world. Every clan tries there utter best to perform at superb standards. Every clan, is trying to be "clan of all clans".. the best... the ones at the top. Well.. what a clan website does for you, is makes that image which surrounds your clan.

Why have a clan when if they dont have a decent image? That would simply be because your crap.

Now lets just pause for a second, and take another look at your design. Go on...

Now look at this: http://www.hfd.de/

I think that explains it all.. the site is best viewed in a 'LARGE' screen resolution. Anyway.. this one site on its own, shows that this clan is rich, perfect gamers, strictly gaming addicts, this is what a real clan is. The imagery shows that this clan has professionalism, performance.. and most of all, the name is known!

Why have a clan if you dont want to be known, yes you must be good ofcourse, but from what I see in your site.. it basically shows that your either, gaming for fun with a bunch of lads, just playing the game when your bored, and also.. your crap. No offence or anything, but if you truely believe that you can game for real, play strictly everyday, getting to the top.. i dont know if you are a known clan or anything.. however, what i'm trying to say, is if you want your clan to have that rememberence, have them sponsors, have them fans and more!!!.. then what you need is image.

I will devote my time and experience to give you that image at an insanely low cost, but only if you want to be 'real gamers'. As for the Content Management System, I wont be able to do that just yet, as i'm just starting one of the biggest packages for gaming clan websites.

And just on a side note, that HFD website.. well, just remember.. thats only 1 that i picked out of 'many'. Just remember what i said, image is everything.

Thanks, Adam.

10-27-2006, 04:06 AM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

All I am going to say in response to the previous comment is, that the site mentioned is predominantly blue. The psychology of colour would define blue as a calm and tranquil colour, and thus the very foundation of the site, regardless of the rest, is an inversion of what a "strict gaming addict" really is.

10-28-2006, 07:49 PM
Nullivex is offline Nullivex
Software:

Nullivex is on a distinguished road

Old

Any word on this project?

Closed Thread  
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4