Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1470 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

A minor complaint

Thread title: A minor complaint
Closed Thread    
09-25-2005, 04:18 PM
YoungCoder is offline YoungCoder
Software:

YoungCoder is on a distinguished road

Old  A minor complaint

I am writing this post purely in the spirit of uplifting and sharing, as corny and dated as those sentiments may sound in the fast-moving and ever-evolving modern techno-plastic times in which we live. Primarily, I want to share with you my view that talkfreelance.com is hot and bothered that I want to respond to its activities. Let's get down to business: It is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of snappish speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculations -- and that's just the short list! Talkfreelance.com and its compeers are, by nature, callous, footling oligarchs. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but far too many people tolerate talkfreelance.com's exegeses as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that talkfreelance.com's claim that it has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Believe you me, talkfreelance.com can get away with lies (e.g., that men are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that talkfreelance.com is lying. This in mind, I would like to strip the unjust power from those who seek power over others and over nature. You can sum up talkfreelance.com's wisecracks in one word: pertinacious.

Talkfreelance.com is the type of organization that turns up its nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter, such as why it would be good for it to champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom. Honor means nothing to talkfreelance.com. Principles mean nothing to talkfreelance.com. All it cares about is how to create a regime of nasty exclusionism.

If talkfreelance.com thinks that it can make me feel disconnected from reality, then it's barking up the wrong tree. Taking that notion one step further, we can see that talkfreelance.com's indifference only adds to the problem. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that it is not just hypocritical, but proud of it? Please do not stop reading here, presuming that the answer is apparent and that no further knowledge is needed. Such is obviously not the case. In fact, I'd bet no one ever told you that I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But it is hardly surprising that talkfreelance.com wants to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. After all, this is the same irritable slumlord whose grumpy prattle informed us that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. I cannot promise not to be angry at talkfreelance.com. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads talkfreelance.com -- to place infernal polemics at the head of a nationwide kakistocracy. The problem with talkfreelance.com is not that it's callow. It's that it wants to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper.

Given this context, we need to return to the idea that motivated this letter: In the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I'm not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving talkfreelance.com, but a central fault line runs through each of talkfreelance.com's complaints. Specifically, if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Talkfreelance.com provides none. The sole point of agreement between myself and imprudent wishy-washy-types is that talkfreelance.com periodically puts up a facade of reform. However, underneath the pretty surface, it's always business as usual. One might conclude that onanism is, at its core, a sanctimonious system that seeks to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. Alternatively, one might conclude that talkfreelance.com is a scion of disagreeable party animals. In either case, distasteful and misinformed, talkfreelance.com's pranks resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that we must challenge the present and enrich the future. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning.

Some reputed -- as opposed to reputable -- members of talkfreelance.com's camp quite adamantly think that might makes right. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could feel such a thing, but then again, talkfreelance.com contends that rabid social outcasts should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers. Sounds rather uncivilized, doesn't it? Well, that's talkfreelance.com for you. Don't let talkfreelance.com delude you into thinking that it has answers to everything. It's just trying to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country. The next time talkfreelance.com decides to render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power, it should think to itself, cui bono? -- who benefits? Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that talkfreelance.com's decisions are based on reason. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, talkfreelance.com fears nothing more than the exposure of its motives and activities.

(this complaint was generated by http://www.p akin.org/complaint/, thankyou)

09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Oh Its Joe is offline Oh Its Joe
Expertise:
Software:

Oh Its Joe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Oh Its Joe

Old

No wonder why I had no idea what you were talking about...

09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
sketchie is offline sketchie
Software:

sketchie is on a distinguished road

Old

I wondered what the hell you were going on about .

Then obviously i saw the end. I like how the website gives Microsoft as an example.

09-25-2005, 04:32 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Just wondering if you had a real complaint or if this is just nonsense?

09-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Techno is offline Techno
Expertise:
Software:

Techno is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Robson
The latter

09-25-2005, 04:35 PM
YoungCoder is offline YoungCoder
Software:

YoungCoder is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Robson
I wish I didn't have to write a post like this one, but recent events leave me no choice. The points I plan to make in this thread will sound tediously familiar to everyone who wants to help you reflect and reexamine your views on yourself. Nevertheless, that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that you possess no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and have no interest in erudition. Heck, you can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it. Think of the lives that could be saved if we would just keep our priorities in check. Idle hands are the devil's tools. (That's why Robson spends his leisure time devising ever more dirty ways to put the prisoners in charge of running the prison.)

Lastly, for those who read this post, I undoubtedly hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.

Terms & conditions applied: All complaints are entirely fictional

09-25-2005, 04:44 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Considering this isn't a "real complaint" and actually a nonsense thread.....it's closed.

Closed Thread