Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2223 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Website Announcements :

ellsnetwork - check it out

Thread title: ellsnetwork - check it out
Closed Thread    
01-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Jeromedia603 is offline Jeromedia603
Software:

Jeromedia603 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Jeromedia603 Send a message via MSN to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Skype™ to Jeromedia603

Old  ellsnetwork - check it out

http://ellsnetwork.com

I'm not here to waste your time so if you don't want to click the link above to learn more about what my website is, then just continue to read.

My site is was designed to promote a company called ( Global Domains International ) not only to promote them but to promote my affiliation with them. Now it wouldn't hurt you to click the link to find out more but if you feel it would then you don't have to.

Basically it's a simple plash web page in which gives anyone viewing it the option to ( watch the GDI video presentation ) / ( income Calculator ) / ( GDI Testimonials )

GDI is a wonderful company and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Enjoy,
Jeremy

01-14-2009, 11:56 PM
phractured is offline phractured
Expertise:
Software:

phractured is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to phractured

Old

I don't like how the text for the content is part of the image, first of all I can't copy important info or access links in it, second of all it is not aliased and does not look good seeing as most web browsers alias text these days.

01-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Jeromedia603 is offline Jeromedia603
Software:

Jeromedia603 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Jeromedia603 Send a message via MSN to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeromedia603 Send a message via Skype™ to Jeromedia603

Old

It's okay that you don't like it. It's not there for the liking :P It's there to promote. The purpose was to keep it simple and to allow anyone to access everything they wanted to with just a few clicks away.

Hope this makes sense,
Jeremy

Closed Thread