Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 722 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Account/Contract Management

Thread title: Account/Contract Management
Closed Thread    
08-20-2008, 10:46 PM
e-Dev is offline e-Dev
Software:

e-Dev is on a distinguished road

Old  Account/Contract Management

Hi all. I've just come across this site today and I've already found some excellent information so thanks very much already!

Maybe someone can help me with a problem I'm having at the moment that I should have sorted before I went freelance over a year ago!

I'm looking for a script or program that can manage contracts/accounts. For example, for one client I may include a domain name and hosting for a set fee per year. For another I may simply hold a domain only for two years. I need a way to remind me to bill the client when the period ends for whatever the deal is.

I do invoicing separately so no payment or billing system is necessary. Similarly, I have just implemented a CRM that covers most of the client management but the 'contract management/tracking' is the only feature that is missing. I simply need a system to track the contracts and notify me when they expire. Ideally, I'd ideally like to find something open source as the required features are not that many.

Can anyone advise me on what may be suitable? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

08-21-2008, 06:41 PM
ibumoden is offline ibumoden
Software:

ibumoden is on a distinguished road

Old

Not sure but wouldn't something like ClientExec and a billing system for web hosts do the same? I know you said you don't need the billing part... to be honest, if you already have a system for everything else, I would simply create an entry with timed reminders in a calendar application like Google Calendars or 30boxes. Sorry not that much of a help

Closed Thread