Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 748 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

a bad rip...

Thread title: a bad rip...
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
01-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Nirvana- is offline Nirvana-
Expertise:
Software:

Nirvana- is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by illusion
I think that it looks nothing like yours, maybe the layout but that is not ripping. Yours looks heaps better anyway
You have to look at both the design elements, which are clearly copied from FSURF.COM - Look at content boxes, header, and footer elements. It is VERY hard to miss.

If you delve farther into the source code, you can find striking resemblances between the two.
Including, the naming of the divs involved in the design, and the meta tags at the head of the document... I wont copy/paste these unless bgolat says that it is ok. But go ahead, have a look for yourself.

01-12-2006, 01:22 AM
illusion is offline illusion
Software:

illusion is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Nirvana-
You have to look at both the design elements, which are clearly copied from FSURF.COM - Look at content boxes, header, and footer elements. It is VERY hard to miss.

If you delve farther into the source code, you can find striking resemblances between the two.
Including, the naming of the divs involved in the design, and the meta tags at the head of the document... I wont copy/paste these unless bgolat says that it is ok. But go ahead, have a look for yourself.
I realise that but I mean bgloats is heaps better. I also did say that the layout looks the same.

01-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Nirvana- is offline Nirvana-
Expertise:
Software:

Nirvana- is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by illusion
I realise that but I mean bgloats is heaps better. I also did say that the layout looks the same.
heh, it is a ton better because that was the way it was supposed to look, before the other person fangled it up
btw: all that wasnt directed at you up top, I was just also pointing out some other info I found

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2