Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1435 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Flash and Actionscript :

Customizable games?

Thread title: Customizable games?
03-13-2010, 10:27 PM
A2K10 is offline A2K10
Software:

A2K10 is on a distinguished road

Old  Customizable games?

I've seen several websites where you can buy either the source code for the Flash game or simply get it branded with your company name on it. I'm wondering if anyone has used such sites and if so, how user-friendly was the source code for the game you bought as I've considered giving it a try but with a $200+ price tag, I want to make sure that my investment will be worthwhile. I'm mainly looking to edit small things such as sprites and of course a link back to my website.

03-19-2010, 12:37 AM
CyberSorcerer is offline CyberSorcerer
Expertise:
Software:

CyberSorcerer is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to CyberSorcerer Send a message via MSN to CyberSorcerer Send a message via Yahoo to CyberSorcerer Send a message via Skype™ to CyberSorcerer

Old

Hello A2K10

This would actually depend on how well the flash programmer commented his code. When I do a project that is to be released on one of the free sites I always provide plenty of comments and explanations. But this is not something most designers/programmers practice.

Basically ask questions first before purchasing. This also gives you a chance to see how well they respond to customer emails and evaluate there support.

CyberSorcerer