Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1108 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Listflock Todo List

Thread title: Listflock Todo List
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
05-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Immersion is offline Immersion
Software:

Immersion is on a distinguished road

Old  Listflock Todo List

Hey,

I created and launched listflock.com a short time ago. It got off to a great start featuring on many blogs and got a fair amount of traffic. However I did not advertise the site further and it was put on the side as college work arose. Therefore the site has practically died. It still gets on average 15/20 users a day.

I have a new version of the script that allows for "addons" to be turned on per user basis. It also fixes a number of issues.

I'm selling the site as i need money for a new project.
Listflock has
490 registered users
569 lists
1070 to-do items

Assume no revenue as it was never really monetized properly.

There is alot of potential for this site. It runs on a custom made script using the codeigniter framework, using a mysql database. With a bit of advertising the site could become popular.

I am looking for low $xxxx for this site but am willing to take offers.
Payments will be made through paypal. The script is 100% unique as i made it and you will receive all rights to it.

Thanks.

05-04-2009, 08:45 AM
Sahil is offline Sahil
Expertise:
Software:

Sahil is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Sahil Send a message via MSN to Sahil

Old

Where did the site get featured? How much traffic do you get per day? Is there any revenue?

05-04-2009, 09:39 AM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old

Im interested. However, what makes this different to all the other to-do-list websites out there. remember the milk for example - how do you aim to directly compete with them?

05-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Software:

Old

There is no revenue sahil. Or about $1. There is very little traffic at the moment, but it really just needs someone to advertise it.

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/3435ea...4688730f69.jpg

and

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/760ef2...494907faeb.jpg

more...
http://www.grabup.com/uploads/804fd5...bf5b2b876c.jpg

Textz, Well really i went by less is more. I primarily made it for me, i wanted a no hassle to-do list. So in a way is competitiveness is by underdoing remember the milk. I don't think i will be directly competing but merely providing a simple alternative. And from some of the feedback received people like it.

05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
alexleeds is offline alexleeds
Expertise:
Software:

alexleeds is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to alexleeds Send a message via MSN to alexleeds Send a message via Skype™ to alexleeds

Old

with no traffic (<40 hits a day) no revenue, why are you asking $x,xxx for it? I mean i can code a script like this on the codeigniter framework in like 3 hours. I think something around $400 is what you should be looking for tbh.

05-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Software:

Old

Well then maybe you should do. Surely i can ask what i wish for the site, if you can code it in 3 hours then so be it, and good luck to you. I think that post comes under the "not in the marketplace section" rules, unless you are making a bid.

05-05-2009, 01:32 AM
alexleeds is offline alexleeds
Expertise:
Software:

alexleeds is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to alexleeds Send a message via MSN to alexleeds Send a message via Skype™ to alexleeds

Old

well, i am interested in bidding on the site, im just asking if you would reconsider your asking price, or explain how you came up with an appraisal like that, so i can better understand where you are coming from.

05-05-2009, 06:55 AM
Software:

Old

I value the time that i put into the site and the coding. It has a fully custom authentication library with it. Someone like Sahil above should know the value of to-do lists, with a new design and a little bit of advertising it could easily make 2 or 3 times what i' asking for it. If i hadn't had 2 designers drop out on me then you could expect the price to be even higher.

Feel free to make any offers you wish. All will be considered.

05-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Craddock is offline Craddock
Software:

Craddock is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Craddock

Old

Unfortunately, you can't value time or the potentials that websites have anymore.

I remember you selling the script, wondering if you managed to sell any?

05-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Software:

Old

I never did sell the script in the end, would rather sell it as one site. Well i'm open to any offers. I'm sure someone will realize that there is potential for the site to make a decent return. I have not really advertised the site at all apart from making a thread here and submitting to one blog. So i'm sure that with a little bit of advertising and monetizing the site could be a success, however i'm just not the person to do it.

As i said i was going to try but did have 2 designers bail on me already with the site design. Which hindered progress and ultimately lead to it being left. When it first launched it was receiving on average 149 hits a day.

Did i mention it appears to have a pagerank of 3. http://www.iwebtool.com/pagerank_che...=listflock.com

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >