Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1211 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Blogging and Community Building :

Mike Manfrin is updating his Blog. You should read it.

Thread title: Mike Manfrin is updating his Blog. You should read it.
Closed Thread    
09-13-2008, 10:36 PM
mm is offline mm
Expertise:
Software:

mm is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mm Send a message via MSN to mm Send a message via Skype™ to mm

Old  Mike Manfrin is updating his Blog. You should read it.

Hello everyone, my name is Mike Manfrin and I've been buying and selling things here for a couple years. I've decided that I need to really sit myself down each day and blog about developments (and occasionally personal stuff). I promise to put forth an effort to have a new post almost every day.

Mike Manfrin - Just Another Web Developer

The things I cover are theory of development, actual development, updates on what I am doing (and why). In my blog I try to explain every step that I take when developing.

Things I have blooged about include Start and Watch Developments (i.e. sites you start, and then watch grow with little input), Making a Vertical Market, and also things like how I built a Victory Garden on my deck.

Please take a look. It would mean a lot to me if you took the time to read what I've written, and if you like it, hit subscribe on my feedburner page.

Also, if you blog, I am looking for people to crosspromote with. If you want to have a competition, let's do it! If you want to guest write or have a guest writer, let's do it! Link trades? Let's do it.

Closed Thread