Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1529 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Want to Hire: Coder/Programmer (Long-Term)

Thread title: Want to Hire: Coder/Programmer (Long-Term)
07-31-2011, 03:24 AM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  Want to Hire: Coder/Programmer (Long-Term)

I am looking to hire a coder/programmer, and would like to hire someone for a stable job within our small business.

I would ideally like to hire someone that would be willing to team up with me for a percentage of our company's sites' income. With your help, you would help your own income grow through being our stable coder/programmer. We can divide service sale income, advertising income, as well as any and all other means of income that we establish.

We presently make a little over $1,000/month profit. I am willing to arrange some type of partnership agreement in which you would be able to access our monthly sales figures and receive a fixed percentage of our sales revenue per month. I need a coder/programmer so that our sites can grow. It's too expensive to keep hiring different people and then having problems not finding anyone.

I need someone who knows XHTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL. It would be ideal if you know JavaScript, AJAX, and how to implement API protocols. Modrewrite is also preferred.

If you are interested in such a position, please contact me via PM. I can promise you that you will be happy with the amount that you receive every month and also promise you that through your help, the entire company's income - as well as your own income obviously - will grow. This is not a full time job and will only require a few hours a month from you. I am looking for someone who will be dedicated, loyal, trustworthy, and reliable for any jobs and assignments.

Please contact me via PM immediately. I really need someone & fast. Our sites are booming. The only thing holding us back from $xx,xxx per month is the fact that we don't have reliable scripts or software. We need a programmer/coder as immediately as possible desperately.

08-25-2011, 12:58 PM
osfreelancer123 is offline osfreelancer123
Software:

osfreelancer123 is on a distinguished road

Old  regarding the programmer job.

hello sir,
i am interested to work for you.
you may mail me at osfreelancer123@yahoo.com

thanks,
have a nice day,
osfreelancer123.

Originally Posted by GM-EGS View Post
I am looking to hire a coder/programmer, and would like to hire someone for a stable job within our small business.

I would ideally like to hire someone that would be willing to team up with me for a percentage of our company's sites' income. With your help, you would help your own income grow through being our stable coder/programmer. We can divide service sale income, advertising income, as well as any and all other means of income that we establish.

We presently make a little over $1,000/month profit. I am willing to arrange some type of partnership agreement in which you would be able to access our monthly sales figures and receive a fixed percentage of our sales revenue per month. I need a coder/programmer so that our sites can grow. It's too expensive to keep hiring different people and then having problems not finding anyone.

I need someone who knows XHTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL. It would be ideal if you know JavaScript, AJAX, and how to implement API protocols. Modrewrite is also preferred.

If you are interested in such a position, please contact me via PM. I can promise you that you will be happy with the amount that you receive every month and also promise you that through your help, the entire company's income - as well as your own income obviously - will grow. This is not a full time job and will only require a few hours a month from you. I am looking for someone who will be dedicated, loyal, trustworthy, and reliable for any jobs and assignments.

Please contact me via PM immediately. I really need someone & fast. Our sites are booming. The only thing holding us back from $xx,xxx per month is the fact that we don't have reliable scripts or software. We need a programmer/coder as immediately as possible desperately.