Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1692 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Most Effective and Updated SEO Techniques For 2010

Thread title: Most Effective and Updated SEO Techniques For 2010
01-13-2010, 02:18 PM
HarryJackson is offline HarryJackson
Software:

HarryJackson is on a distinguished road

Old  Most Effective and Updated SEO Techniques For 2010

Sometimes it seems that the actual time we have to perform SEO tasks is the shortest in between all the Web buzz. This will be most probably truer than ever in 2010. On such days it’s best to remind yourself that there are many most effective SEO techniques for 2010 you can sometimes make use of in minutes or a few hours.
So I’m not talking about long term strategies here. I’m not even mentioning great ways of getting links like widget bait that take time and planning and a team to make them happen.

Here I want to list SEO tactics you can use while living the fast life of the SEO industry.

Blogging
Do you doubt that blogging is probably the number SEO technique these days? Yes, it’s both tactic and strategy.
Social Media
Social media is the main stream now. Do you know many sites that are not social in some way? At least by added buttons to social sites? By now social is the norm so everything SEO is social as well as SEO deals with a social Web not a static one.
Content Creation
Content creation always has been a big part of clean SEO. No content – nothing to get indexed. In 2010 when everybody, even the last of the big players align their content creation strategy with Google. So how do you want to compete with them?
Real Time Search
Google has introduced real time search results from several sources but mainly Twitter to enhance regular search results. You may notice a scrollable section on the Google results page. That’s it. Also Google News results appear there among others. So it’s a old and new search features combined.
Personalized Search
In late 2009 personalized search results have been introduced to every Google searcher unless s/he opts out. That means search result get personal by default and most people won’t even know. URLs they click more often than others will be ranked on top. Some people argue that the difference won’t be as big but you surely don’t want to find out the hard way. Instead, try to optimize for personalized search from now on.
Page Speed

While real time search and personalized search get most of the buzz the introduction of page speed as ranking factor is big news that deserves more attention. In a way now the fast life of the SEO industry has become literally faster.

06-26-2010, 02:49 PM
JonasHastings is offline JonasHastings
Software:

JonasHastings is on a distinguished road

Old

Thanks for the wrap-up dude. I agree that content creation and blogging will always have a top spot in SEO this year and in more years to come.

06-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Arictos is offline Arictos
Expertise:
Software:

Arictos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Arictos Send a message via MSN to Arictos

Old

Some great information there Much appreciated.

06-30-2010, 01:05 PM
lstmin is offline lstmin
Software:

lstmin is on a distinguished road

Old

Nice post, TS. The points mentioned by you are quite crucial.
Page speed, real time search, blogging, social bookmarking and networking sites to generate traffic... there are lots of new things, techniques to focus on. Don't forget to keep your website updated with fresh, helpful and unique content and build relevant and quality backlinks to maintain a decent ranking in serps.

08-26-2010, 04:17 AM
core8284 is offline core8284
Software:

core8284 is on a distinguished road

Old

Blogging is one of the most important/effective in business because they can also act as a free promotional material. With the use of blogs, companies such as shoe companies or even printing companies

08-27-2010, 08:46 AM
robertmuething is offline robertmuething
Expertise: SEO, Writing
Software: Firefox, Excel, Notepad, Winwo

robertmuething is on a distinguished road

Old

I Agree this is great information for me and our forums members.

Robert

08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
mohitindia is offline mohitindia
Software:

mohitindia is on a distinguished road

Old

Fully accepted on the above mentioned lines ,I too believe the real time search has changed a lot and as the search engines are pretty smarted day by day,we must use real time search ,we can refer Google trend as it google trend give you the entire story what was in the search with in the day ,how we can too utilize there statistics to move on.