Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1197 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography :

Layered PNG Files (from Nice twitter design - Includes PNG's)

Thread title: Layered PNG Files (from Nice twitter design - Includes PNG's)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
06-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Layered PNG Files (from Nice twitter design - Includes PNG's)

==============================
Moderator Note
The first 12 posts of this thread were split from a marketplace thread (here) offering a layered PNG (not PSD) file for sale.
==============================
Layered PNG or PSD?

06-07-2009, 09:19 PM
The Rover is offline The Rover
Expertise: Domain Name Consultant
Software: Fireworks, Notepad, Firefox

The Rover is on a distinguished road

Old

Layered PNG, as mentioned in the original post.

06-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I've never heard of a layered PNG what is that?

06-07-2009, 09:34 PM
AndyR is offline AndyR
Expertise:
Software:

AndyR is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to AndyR

Old

Fireworks :P

06-07-2009, 09:41 PM

Old

Fireworks :P

Yes, which I love and use.

Vizon, I can only presume that you're being sarcastic seeing that you offer coding services. How can you not be clear on what a layered PNG file is? Are you interested in purchasing this?

06-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I have no idea what it is, and I have been coding awhile now. I've worked with some pretty complex stuff but usually it's always a psd?

Yeah I was interested in this the first time it was for sale, but I don't know what a layered PNG is..

06-07-2009, 09:56 PM
46Bit is offline 46Bit
Expertise: Web Development
Software:

46Bit is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to 46Bit Send a message via Skype™ to 46Bit

Old

Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
Yes, which I love and use.

Vizon, I can only presume that you're being sarcastic seeing that you offer coding services. How can you not be clear on what a layered PNG file is? Are you interested in purchasing this?
You're thinking of a (layered) PSD = the primary file format used by Adobe Photoshop.

...at least I assume you are, I've never heard of a layered PNG and it's certainly not usually used for designing...

06-07-2009, 09:59 PM

Old

You're thinking of a (layered) PSD = the primary file format used by Adobe Photoshop.

...at least I assume you are, I've never heard of a layered PNG and it's certainly not usually used for designing...
No, I'm not, and you're 100% wrong. way wrong. Seriously, where are the designers and coders here? My god.. people let's keep this on topic and not post unless you want to purchase this. As for those of you who have no idea what a layered PNG file is, I suggest you use google and read up on ADOBE fireworks. A PNG file can contain multiple layers, the same as a PSD file. It's extremely common in the professional design industry. Do a search here, and you'll no doubt find other designs that use png files. I'm sorry to come across as sarcastic, but I'm seriously baffled of such posts in a freelance design community.

Vizon, no problem. I guess I'm just a little shocked that you've never dealt with a PNG file before. It's extremely common, and you'll instantly noticed on all the other slicing/coding services out there, that they accept PNG's as one of the many formats. However, if I'm not mistaken, I think you can even import png file into photoshop and preserve all the layers.

That being said, this is still for sale. Also, the twitter font for the logo is included. Thanks.

06-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I'd accept a PNG. My business partner is a professional designer signed with a large web dev company and he has NEVER sent me a layered PNG.

Anyway, nice design but I would only be interested in a PSD.

06-07-2009, 10:33 PM
mjwalsh is offline mjwalsh
Software: Dreamweaver - Notepad++

mjwalsh is on a distinguished road

Old

In freelance web design using fireworks to create layered PNG's is actually very rare I don't know what research your basing your statements on but I doubt you trully know. You might think it's common because that's what YOU work with but in the freelance design world no, PSD is the majorly used file and I have never been asked to code, design, or even seen a layered PNG for sale before this thread.

Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
No, I'm not, and you're 100% wrong. way wrong. Seriously, where are the designers and coders here? My god.. people let's keep this on topic and not post unless you want to purchase this. As for those of you who have no idea what a layered PNG file is, I suggest you use google and read up on ADOBE fireworks. A PNG file can contain multiple layers, the same as a PSD file. It's extremely common in the professional design industry. Do a search here, and you'll no doubt find other designs that use png files. I'm sorry to come across as sarcastic, but I'm seriously baffled of such posts in a freelance design community.

Vizon, no problem. I guess I'm just a little shocked that you've never dealt with a PNG file before. It's extremely common, and you'll instantly noticed on all the other slicing/coding services out there, that they accept PNG's as one of the many formats. However, if I'm not mistaken, I think you can even import png file into photoshop and preserve all the layers.

That being said, this is still for sale. Also, the twitter font for the logo is included. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >