Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1374 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Several sites for sale, custom and revenue 2

Thread title: Several sites for sale, custom and revenue 2
Closed Thread    
12-21-2007, 06:41 PM
clicktechs is offline clicktechs
Software:

clicktechs is on a distinguished road

Old  Several sites for sale, custom and revenue 2

All sites are offers of $20 or above with BIN of $39. All names are at enom

www.cladguide.com
craigs list ad guide

www.democratic-party-2008.com
great SEO name, 3 ways to make money and all are passive

www.gooddinners.com
reviews of US diners

www.imsmokinghot.com
rate my pic site

www.republican-party-2008.com
great SEO name, 3 ways to make money and all are passive

www.stocktradersportal.com
very nice stock portal, all rss driven

www.thekingjamesbibles.com
site offers info on both king james bibles, perfect name

www.worldwrestlingportal.com
wwe rss portal

All names are at enom. All sites are new and turnkey, meaning they don't have traffic or sales. The rss portals do require ioncube.

After paypal payment will push to your enom account and send FTP data. I can only push to enom, and most names are under 60 days anyway. Accounts are free at enomcentral.com and push is free as well. I do not send zips, as they bounce back too often, you have to ftp to install. I will install to any cpanel server for free at BIN, small fee other wise.

Post any questions or to claim a site. Please PM offers.

Also have these for sale.

Below are 4 custom sites and a money making site.

www.listdn.com
This is a site for your Domain Portfolio. Custom one of a kind site. I left the copyright info so you can see the product (plus its the law). List you sites/names on a great custom site with good name. Looking for offers over $40

the next two sites are based on phpdirector
you can see all the features here
http://www.phpdirector.co.uk/site/node/6

www.missvideos.com
www.videosdirector.com

both sites are completely different and custom. These will not be sold again, but you sure can if you like. Looking for offers over $40

www.freesitelist.net
this is not completely custom, but a great looking directory, with several changes made as well as a large database installed. This is a sharp looking directory, and short of changing the links, its ready to promote and make money. Looking for offers over $40

This site is a good money maker, but not custom though I have done a little SEO on the site.
www.scratchcardgenerator.com
Perhaps you have heard of the script, because I got what I assume was the orginal name of the script I decided to keep it for a bit.

Here are the stats most are going to want.
www.scratchcardgenerator.com/paypalshotscg.jpg
www.scratchcardgenerator.com/stats.gif
www.scratchcardgenerator.com/traffic.gif

Basicly its making about $105 a month, I think it made a bit more than that last month, but I checked the last 30 days and NOV, and they were both $105 so I guess I was in error.

The traffic comes from hotscripts, typeins, PPC, and Search engines. I'm in yahoo and google PPC but I've spent a dime in google and 50 cents in yahoo. Its number 4 in google for scratch card generator, and number 2 in yahoo for scratch card generator script. Vice versa its doing awful, no idea why. With more promotion and more SEO sure it could do much better.

Okay now here's the bad stuff. The script is encoded with ioncube, so changes are almost nothing, and only works on an ioncube server, and even then not on all servers. Its also not the easiest install ever. Its also for sale out there much cheaper, but considering its been selling and I have been having to give a fair level of support, decided to keep the price where it is. If I keep it I might go up on it, and find a good place that I know it works and offer an install and low cost hosting there. Looking for somewhere between 2-3 months income for the site.

Please PM or post any questions or to claim. Thanks

Closed Thread