Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1396 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Blogging and Community Building :

The Importance Of Forum Marketing

Thread title: The Importance Of Forum Marketing
Closed Thread    
01-06-2007, 09:05 PM
kwin is offline kwin
Software:

kwin is on a distinguished road

Old  The Importance Of Forum Marketing

There are many nice people in the online marketing forums and internet business forums that help each other out. People give advice and suggestion on your problems and some post articles.

The following are the reasons why you should be participating in forums when you are promoting any internet business.

Trust

You will seem knowledgeable about the discussed subject when you help someone in the discussion and giving a good answer to his problem. As long as you give good advice and not spamming the board, people will think that you are someone trustworthy. People will buy products quicker to someone they already know and trust. So, the greater the trust, the more you will be able to make a sale online and since people trust you, they will click to your signature and there the instant traffic to your site.

Joint Venture

There are many successful business people in forums with many business contacts. And most of them find new business opportunity for themselves or a business to recommend to their affiliates. In the introduction part of the forum, you are given a chance to blurb about your business and the business people might be interested with your business.

Back links

Forums now allow members to insert links to their signature. We know that the more links to your internet business website, the greater probability for more visitors and search engine visits. The more links with appropriate anchor text pointing to your website, the better your search engine rankings will be period.

New ideas for your new products

You can posts questions or concerns to the board and you will get different answers/ideas. You are getting first hand information from the people with real concerns instead of guessing for the answers. The responses can help you improved your current business or you can create something new form these.

So, participating in forums is enjoyable plus you will be able to help others and get new ideas for your business. You will also gain valuable back links from the search engines which will boost your search engine rankings, publicity and especially you will gain the trust of business people which is very important in internet business community. So seat back to your computer, relax and enjoy while you see online networking reap huge dividends later.

If you think there are other benefits of joining the forums, please fell free to add..

source: Easypostcardmarketing.com

02-09-2007, 07:46 PM
InfTekHosting is offline InfTekHosting
Software:

InfTekHosting is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to InfTekHosting

Old

You also find great topics to blog about. Forums will always clue you in to what the hottest topics are on the subjects regarding your business.

02-13-2007, 04:00 AM
sypad is offline sypad
Software:

sypad is on a distinguished road

Old

I also have found out about a lot of other forums and sites I wouldn't have known about unless I had been actively reading the forums. Great way to stay connected.

02-13-2007, 04:24 PM
zemms is offline zemms
Software:

zemms is on a distinguished road

Old

i always get new information from forum..more over getting new friend and share anything that we expert or gaining some information from others is more easily compare to reading a book.

02-16-2007, 10:38 PM
imutopia is offline imutopia
Software:

imutopia is on a distinguished road

Old

Forums are kind of like the news channel for my niche, without it I would not be informed on what is going on too much. They are also a Greta source for market research. You can search old archives in forums to see what are common problems and issues that individuals in your niche face.

Doug

Closed Thread