Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1914 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Designshuffle.com

Thread title: Designshuffle.com
Closed Thread    
02-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Rannek is offline Rannek
Expertise:
Software:

Rannek is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Rannek

Old  Designshuffle.com

Hello there,

I was hoping to start a new project called Design Shuffle for designing tutorials. However, due to some other important problems I have going on in the real world (money, school, etc...), i plan to sell the website. Designshuffle.com is a tutorial site that is ran by Edder's "The Grand Tutorial" script. This has a built in admin panel with multiple tasks that can be used by it.

Important! This website is being ran on a server that is not compatible with the script. The reason being that the PHP is too up to date. Very, very, very many other popular hosting companies however run fine when using this script. You will notice when you try viewing a tutorial that the step pages do not work when you click Basic Signature. So you will have to switch servers to get this script to run properly.

The site includes a copy of a "The Grand Tutorial" license, a free tutorial brought to you by me on the website, the template designed and coded by me, and the domain Designshuffle.com.

If you would like to see a proper version of this script running cleanly on another server, try the following links...

Official Demo
Demo tutorial page
Tutorialhome.com using the same script designed differently

What's included?
  • Designshuffle.com (domain)
  • The Grand Tutorial (script license)
  • Design and PSD (the template used on the site created by me)
  • NO HOSTING INCLUDED (please trade it to a new host to run the script properly)

Please ask as many questions as you can so I can get this sold. Im desperate.

Starting price: $100
Buy it now: $250

OR BEST OFFER!

THIS SITE IS GREAT FOR REVENUE. I used to own this script when i created a site called megatuts. I made $150+ a month just from google ads and just imagine what you could make off of YPN or other publishers such as talkfreelance .

ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO GET REVENUE. If you have ever heard of a bunch of tutorial search engines such as Good-Tutorials.com or Pixel2life.com, you would know that you will get about 1000 unique members in just one day by submiting only one tutorial to a site. Just imagine submiting all of yours, thats 100000's of visitors every week!

02-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Gareth_Boyd is offline Gareth_Boyd
Software:

Gareth_Boyd is on a distinguished road

Old

I have bought this site just incase you were interested.

02-17-2007, 09:27 PM
gamezmania is offline gamezmania
Software:

gamezmania is on a distinguished road

Old

The Very best of luck on it Gareth! - Awesome site Rannek

Closed Thread