Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1877 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Iconrush [For Sale][Auction]

Thread title: Iconrush [For Sale][Auction]
Closed Thread    
10-20-2008, 09:07 PM
BlaineSch is offline BlaineSch
Expertise: Web Applications
Software: Notepad++

BlaineSch is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BlaineSch Send a message via MSN to BlaineSch Send a message via Yahoo to BlaineSch Send a message via Skype™ to BlaineSch

Old  Iconrush [Auction] [3 domains, and 3 unique layouts!!]

I am selling my website Icon Rush. I have no time to work on this site anymore now that I am in college so I will sell for the highest bid. This is an auction ending in one week on the 27th of October. It is a very nice website I spent a lot of time working on. It has an icon editor called "Icon-Tron" which has its own domain (icon-tron.com) which lets you break down animations in already created icons or create one from scratch. There are video tutorials on this software for how to use it. You can make animation and all kinds of neat stuff for icons. Everything on my site is CUSTOM MADE and you will have unique rights to all software. I installed google analytics on it a while back ago. I also have my own stats. If you are interested please PM me or post here and I will let you see analytic stats and give you a link to my own stats page. There is a backend to this to approve and deny icons, mass mail, and do queries on the website. If you do not know how to run queries I will expand the admin panel to how you would like it since you wont be able to do much after that. There is not much activity on the website anymore. I use to have a few contests going on, I started a point system to get people more active but in the middle of that I started classes. If you want more info on what you need to do to run the site or any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Demo Login

Username: demo
Password: demodemo

My name: Blaine
Email: blayne4k at gmail.com
Phone: 918 606 9297
Domains: iconrush.com, icon-tron.com, avatarrush.com

3 layouts!!!!
3 unique layouts come with this website 2 tech and the one it has now... resell rights for all 3 of them
I will also throw in 2 amazing layouts!!! Unique rights of course none of these layouts are currently being used anywhere and you will have unique/resell rights to them.

http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layout1om7.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8264/screenie7pk.jpg

10-21-2008, 08:13 PM
classicantiquity is offline classicantiquity
Expertise:
Software:

classicantiquity is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to classicantiquity

Old

Hey Blaine. I gotta say man, its sad to see you let this one go. It was was good doing video tuts for it. Good luck on the sale.

10-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Xphic is offline Xphic
Software:

Xphic is on a distinguished road

Old

Warning

Owner never paid me for the icons, and never removed my icons after he said he wont pay me.

10-22-2008, 01:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlaineSch Send a message via MSN to BlaineSch Send a message via Yahoo to BlaineSch Send a message via Skype™ to BlaineSch

Old

I will also throw in 2 amazing layouts!!! Unique rights of course none of these layouts are currently being used anywhere and you will have unique/resell rights to them.

http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layout1om7.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8264/screenie7pk.jpg

10-22-2008, 03:37 AM
classicantiquity is offline classicantiquity
Expertise:
Software:

classicantiquity is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to classicantiquity

Old

Originally Posted by Xphic View Post
Warning

Owner never paid me for the icons, and never removed my icons after he said he wont pay me.

He was told he had to pay taxes on the giving-out of contest money. He didn't want to file some tax report on 10-dollar contest giveaways so he ended the cash prizes immediately. I too failed receive a reward for a contest won but I won't pressure Blaine into giving me 10 dollars for an icon if it causes him to have to file extra reports on his taxes.

10-22-2008, 04:36 AM

Old

Private bid for $10

10-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Xphic is very reputable, we have had many transaction where he has always paid on time and I've never had a problem. I would take this post on with caution if Xphic is warning us.

Closed Thread