Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1355 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

alldatingonline.com

Thread title: alldatingonline.com
Closed Thread    
04-01-2006, 11:01 PM
dellspromotion is offline dellspromotion
Software:

dellspromotion is on a distinguished road

Old  alldatingonline.com

ATTENTION!!! Sorry! Forgot to write that domain is not thansfered to another hosting yet=(( You can see website if you put in your hosts file, which is located on c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\ the following text:

194.230.33.12 alldatingonline.com www.alldatingonline.com

1. Your name: Sergei

2. URL of site: http://www.alldatingonline.com

3. Age of site: about 18 months

4. Approximate monthly page views and/or unique visitor: used to be 200 -400 uniques/a day

5. 512 Members, Most of them from russia just because Most of promotion was done on russian version of website, after what we were planning start attracting people from another counties, what is much easier with russian girls on your database)

6. PR 4, used to be 5, website didn't get any promotion for about 3-4 months .

7. This website includes unique script, which has english and russian interface. Russian interface - just becayse russian girls are really popular all over the world. It has it's own Affiliate program, Web-Directory and a lot more. But it still needs some work done.

8. Why I'm selling it? - Because it needs some promotion a little work with the script and I don't have too much time to work on it.

9. In the webhosting that I'v got right now I have a problems with MySQl, that's why you can't see some latters...But it is not a problem of the Script it's a problem of Hosting. Actually the price of this script was about 1k one year ago.

Price: Starting BID - 500$ =)

BIN - 5000$

No income yet. I didn;t even think about it.

Closed Thread