Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1175 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     News and Announcements :

Gaz, our new community administrator.

Thread title: Gaz, our new community administrator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old  Gaz, our new community administrator.

"Free Gaz to the people!"

Community business is a time consuming enterprise, but one that gives me great joy and helps me meet a lot of outstanding folks, great professionals, in the process. Apart from routine challenges, a community might have the look, the right name, the right subject, but if it doesn't have the right team of people on the kitchen - it won't be a success. That is why I like surrounding myself with people who are both passionate and efficient.

In few short weeks since I got involved full-time, Gareth (a.k.a Gaz) has proved to me just how passionate he is about this community! His around the clock help, ideas and proactive support has been instrumental in my ability to adapt quickly, as well as keeping the forum clean. His involvement in the community is always friendly and helpful - the right kind of spirit we need around here. Finally, I appreciate his ability to not jump to conclusions, investigating all issues throughout while remaining cool headed. He is certainly making my job a lot more easy in turning this community around.

For those reasons, on behalf of all the staff, I want to congratulate Gaz on climbing the organizational ladder. Well deserved!