Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2075 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Open for a rewarding partnership?

Thread title: Open for a rewarding partnership?
Closed Thread    
03-19-2005, 11:36 PM
MarZ is offline MarZ
Software:

MarZ is on a distinguished road

Old  Open for a rewarding partnership?

We are an ambitious, accomplished and actively involved multilingual Search Engine Marketing company, featuring SEO/SEM and unique internet marketing solutions. Right now we are eager to collaborate/partner with hosting and domain, web development and design, advertising and new media companies (or others that are interested).

Our SEO and SEM experience spans through several countries, languages and markets. We have worked in the U.S., U.K. and Spain, crafted campaigns both in English and Spanish, and brought optimal results to customer websites whose content ranges from real estate, education, adult content to business solutions, careers and art—to name a few.

Building partnerships is not new to us, as we are already working with other design, usability and internet marketing firms. But we’d love to “tie the knot” with a few more.

If you would like to offer Search Engine Optimization and/or Search Engine Marketing solutions (both in English and Spanish) to your roster of services, please contact us and we can discuss a rewarding agreement, wherein your company would receive a significant percentage of each referred client’s total proposal.

You may reach me at partners@lingonotion.com or send me a pm.

Closed Thread