Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1589 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     News and Announcements :

MarketPlace Behaviour - Important, READ!

Thread title: MarketPlace Behaviour - Important, READ!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-14-2007, 08:28 PM
BrokenFaith is offline BrokenFaith
Expertise:
Software:

BrokenFaith is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BrokenFaith Send a message via MSN to BrokenFaith

Old

Originally Posted by Bazza` View Post
Comments like what you and others were making do not help the seller at all. Telling freelancers to lower their prices is just plain rude and it's wrong to tell people their work is rubbish in a sale thread. If someone is trying to sell their work what gives anyone the right to come a long and rubbish it? It seriously harms the sellers chance of a sale, you wouldn't like it if you were selling something and somebody came along and said "don't buy that it's crap" would you?

Aside from all that to put it simply the MarketPlace is not there for "C&C" if you want to help people by giving out some tips then by all means give out all the advice you have but just do it in the Gallery Showcase were people actually want help. Posting negative comments in the MarketPlace is uncalled for and completely unnecessary.

As for comments such as "I wish I had the money" and "good luck with your sale" while we don't encourage those comments and least they are not trying to deter someones chances of a sale or trying to run down the prices within the MP.

You can feel free to express your opinion but just do it in an appropriate place, try to be a bit more professional about this.

Like I said, we are all freelancers here and we all need to look out for each other - negative comments in our MarketPlace helps nobody. Also as I mentioned to you at the time if you were unhappy with your ban and want to discuss please feel free to PM me

Again, even you state in here, ITS NOT FOR C&C, but YOU LET IT HAPPEN?

Why let one thing go one, with not letting the other side of it happen aswell? If you cant say 'Hey man, this honestly isnt worth 200$, Why not try to lower it?" But you can say "I wish I had the money" or "good Job" how is that any different?

'Hey man, this honestly isnt worth 200$, Why not try to lower it?" - Is NOT trashing his thread! I dont see how it is! Its constructive critissizcm, if ANYTHING its helping him, becuase MOST people at TFL know what things are worth, and no one would pay 200$ for a halfa** job..

-If you arent going to allow people to give help out like how I SEE It is, then I wouldnt get in trobule if I posted in every single thread in the market place saying "Good luck and good job" ?

By no means Bazza do I want to start an arguement, I just REALLY see wrong in this.