Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1933 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Do you outsource your support?

Thread title: Do you outsource your support?
Closed Thread    
01-31-2005, 05:44 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old  Do you outsource your support?

Does anyone outsource their hosting support? Whether it's phone or live chat systems. If so, how has this improved your business as a whole? What are your views on "outsourcing" in general, good/bad thing?

I think outsourcing is generally bad, i have rang up companies before to complain/enquire and i'm offen stuck talking to someone who i can barely understand with minimal knowledge of the issue at hand. The best way to get anything done in life is to cut out the middle man and go direct to the top, thats what i do!

02-01-2005, 05:30 AM
Alberto is offline Alberto
Software:

Alberto is on a distinguished road

Old

Well It depends on what you mean by outsourcing. If by not outsourcing you define as actually providing benefits, paying social security taxes, unemployment taces etc then I think most people who think they are not outsourcing are in fact outsourcing. We outsource and it works great.

I think the best form of support is to hire from your own customer base. Those that use your product or service who have experience in the way you do things and can make decisions from prior events since they have been around to see how you operate. Though it is still considered outsourcing, not employees, it works out pretty close as we are still a team.

If you are talking about using a "support" company, then I would say unless they take over 100% operations it will never work out.

02-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Xlusive is offline Xlusive
Software:

Xlusive is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Xlusive

Old

Does anyone outsource their hosting support? Whether it's phone or live chat systems. If so, how has this improved your business as a whole? What are your views on "outsourcing" in general, good/bad thing?
==================

I never outsource any hosting support from my side.
I always do it myself with other staff members.
And we dont get much complaints since everything is going fine
But when its going a bit less, then we inform all clients via theire primary email

So outsourcing isnt needed, unless you have too much clients to handle on 1 day

Closed Thread