Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1429 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Digital products to sell online

Thread title: Digital products to sell online
12-13-2010, 01:40 PM
mac is offline mac
Software:

mac is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Digital products to sell online

I'm moving towards the direction of selling digital products on the internet. What digital products (or at least their categories) do people buy online?Wild ideas are welcome. Thanks!

12-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old

Informational products (eBooks/courses) tend to sell well as long as the information is very valuable in it and it's targeted to a niche that needs it.

12-17-2010, 03:43 PM
mac is offline mac
Software:

mac is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Hi Elegant Banners! Thanks for that tip. Any idea what topics sell the most these days? I presume making money online would be in the top. Would you verify that? Then, what would the other topics be?

10-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Haseena is offline Haseena
Software: Dreamweaver

Haseena is on a distinguished road

Old

I hope so the most top selling digital products on internet is camera, laptop, mobile phones and the next comes computer hardware. Of course as you said making money online would also be in the top. Start up the business with digital products. See some sample websites for more guidance.

10-05-2011, 06:39 AM
jareso is offline jareso
Expertise:
Software:

jareso is on a distinguished road

Old

I suggest these:
(Depending on your skills some of these can be very lucrative.)

1. Stock photos, illustrations and graphics for web usage, such as for websites, banners, illustration of articles. Offline advertisements, flyers, posters, manuals. School projects, work presentations, book, magazine or newspaper illustrations. Software products covers (boxes), CD’s and more.

2. Ready made web templates for professional looking websites for fraction of cost and effort. Users just supply text(s) and web is ready to go.

3. Stock videos and animations for broadcast, advertisements, documentary movies. Also for school projects and education (e.g. medicine / anatomy animations) and other usages.

4.a) Lowpoly 3d models for use in 3d games and other real-time simulations (e.g. military simulators) and real-time visualization projects.

4.b) Highpoly 3d models for high quality renderings. See stock illustrations, graphics, stock videos and animations for idea(s) where highpoly 3d models are used.

5. Textures for 3d modes or other purposes, such as for backgrounds. Tillable textures (can be tilled / repeated infinite times in one or both directions) have greater commercial value.

When creating your online products you should keep these lists in mind <– for good sales.
Think as buyer(s) think!