Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1426 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

Need CSS coder ASAP

Thread title: Need CSS coder ASAP
Closed Thread    
07-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Sessionmedia is offline Sessionmedia
Expertise:
Software:

Sessionmedia is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Sessionmedia

Old  Need CSS coder ASAP

Hello All,

I need a CSS that can start work immidiatly and can provide fast turn around times (1-2 days tops).

The project would be to take 9 website pages and re-code them in CSS.
The code must enable to site to look good in all browsers. You will not be created a design or creating any graphics the site design is done/sliced and made into html pages.

What is needed is to take the sites content (and some php coding) and setup a css file to lay out everything over the page design and to make sure it all is aligned and looks good in multiple browsers in multiple resolutions

I will not lie my budget is low $100 tops and payment would only be after I see a working version (I could give you the files and have you set it up on your site). The bottom line is I need to wrap up a project and need this done asap. If you want to make money gain a new client (who would give you future work) and want to make a few bucks this is for you.

So wheres all the serious up and comming coders out their that want to get their foot in the door and gain a true long term client??

Email jobs@sessionmedia.net Show me your work and give me your contact details.

Regards All
PS PIXL if you are still on the board I am still waiting for you to come through for me buddy since I hired you for this project on July 4th and you seem to have fell off the face of the earth with the money???

07-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Sessionmedia is offline Sessionmedia
Expertise:
Software:

Sessionmedia is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Sessionmedia

Old

Spot Taken thank you all who sent me an email

Please do not send me any more emails I have one person I am going with and if that person does not workout I have a backup person I know I would go to now thanks
Jason

Closed Thread