Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1511 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Paypal to MoneyBookers

Thread title: Paypal to MoneyBookers
09-14-2011, 10:54 AM
wLabz is offline wLabz
Expertise: web design, html/css
Software: photoshop, dreamweaver

wLabz is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to wLabz Send a message via Skype™ to wLabz

Old  Paypal to MoneyBookers

Hi, I am sure that most of the people here have often used both payment sites (PP and MB). I am having a problem and I can't find help regarding it, so I am putting the issue here.

I have a verified paypal account, and a verified Moneybookers account, both connected with my 2 separate bank accounts. Now I have some amount in my paypal account, which I want to somehow transfer to my MoneyBookers account but I can't find any way out. Is there any possible way to transfer funds from PP to MB with security and safety?

My second question is, does paypal supports sending payments to some other person's bank account? I mean, I have paypal connected to my bank account, what if I want to transfer my paypal money to someone's bank account directly. I know I can do this from my bank account, but what if I want to do it via paypal, is it possible?

If anyone knows any solution, then please elaborate, i've found few exchange sites via google which provide facility to transfer from PP to MB, but I ain't satisfied with them, they look like scam sites. Is there any reliable way to do this?

09-15-2011, 12:06 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

I've never used Moneybookers but I can tell you that PayPal has no feature to import from a Moneybookers account or any of their other competitors -- why would they? Your only option is to withdraw the money from one and deposit it into the other. Any service offering to do it would, if legitimate, do it instantly and wait the transfer times for you in exchange for a fee.

And no, PayPal does not allow you to send straight to a bank outside of the context of a widthdrawl to a linked bank account. PayPal accounts are free and almost everyone has them, I've never had trouble with someone not having them.

Thanked by:
wLabz (09-16-2011)