Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1380 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

2 PR5 Unique Design Website Directory for Sale - $500/m profit

Thread title: 2 PR5 Unique Design Website Directory for Sale - $500/m profit
Closed Thread    
07-20-2007, 05:54 PM
nima is offline nima
Software:

nima is on a distinguished road

Old  2 PR5 Unique Design Website Directory for Sale - $500/m profit

I am selling two websites:

PR5 Website Directory
PR 5 Bidding Directory

- Directory has PR5 and I have done a lot of promoting ahead of the upcoming PR update. (I can't wait until then because I need the money)
- General Directory has unique design (not found anywhere else) and Bidding directory is using a free template.

General Directory has the following great rankings on Google:
Search Term: General Directory ---- Position: 5
Search Term: Powerful Directory ---- Position: 1

General Directory:
  • Currently makes $500 a months (it has done that for the past 3 months - when it became a PR5 Directory).
  • Was started November 2006.
  • Most of the links on the website are on yearly subscriptions. So either submitters submitted for a subscription or their listing would end in one year from day of submissions.
  • Has many many high PR inner pages.
  • Most of the links on the right hand side (the ads) are monthly subscription links that I can transfer to you (between $15 to $20 a month for each)
  • Has many Mods installed on it (almost all the mods listed here: phpLD mods) Some of them are:
    • Deep Link Mod
    • SEO Friendly pages
    • Statistics Mod
    • Link Popularity

I put the Bidding Directory up about a month ago. So only the front page has PR5 (not the inner pages) (which is why I installed a bidding directory)

Here is a screen shot of couple days in July for the general directory:

(the payments do say pending but they really were not, they are all paid at Paypal. Again I can provide paypal screen shots as well)

Here is a screen shot of the traffic:

I am selling this website because I currently need the money for school, otherwise I hate to sell any of my directories....

Important Terms:
If you buy this directory you MUST keep all the current links for at least the period that webmaster have purchased it for.
Some of the sponsors (on the right menu) must stay for couple more months (as they have already paid for that - I will provide full detail to the purchaser).

Bidding begins at: $4100 (it originally started at 1000, but has gone up to 4100 on DP as of right now)
Bidding increments: $50
Auction ends: Sunday the 22nd midnight (Eastern Time)

There is a reserve price and I'm not putting a set BIN but you can send me your BIN offers via PM.

Feel free to IM me at "mrgoodfox" on MSN or AIM for any other questions you might have.

07-22-2007, 10:46 PM
nima is offline nima
Software:

nima is on a distinguished road

Old

highest bid is $4600 at Dp

Closed Thread