Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1442 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Robson or Big Zee

Thread title: Robson or Big Zee
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Bryan vD is offline Bryan vD
Software:

Bryan vD is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Remedy
My friend has a different perspective and thought since he didnt want the hosting I gave to him anymore that he could just get the license back.

The email was not the same he contacted so therefore he should know the email wasnt mine, the account was mine i purchased it but I never changed emails, there was probably about a day in between, but my friend was using the hosting I gave him and he didnt want it back and I had no worries about him stealing it from me so I didnt bother getting the emails changed.
A lot of people have several email acounts, I have one for business, personal, and other things. It make it easier to be more organized. How on earth is he supposed to know that just because its different its not you?

02-19-2006, 11:47 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

I am going to wait till tonight and see if this guy has some sense knocked into him. If not, ill be contacting vBulletn since i have all the email/conversation proofs. Also i will file a claim to paypal about my money refund. So i am in both pluses here unless he realizes what he is doing wrong. I also belive that the account was on his parents name so therefore his parents credit histroy is going down the drain.

02-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Remedy is on a distinguished road

Old

I dont care about my reputation if everyone wants to see something from one point of view, Why should I give him a refund for being stupid?!

honestly, everyone here should know that when you buy a site from someone, or an account of some sorts that you should change the contact email so they cant backstab them and get it back. Im not the one that stole the account so why should I have to pay for his mistakes?

What is the deal with you people, theodor, you are blaming me for something someone else did, this is getting annoying

to Empty: He should have still changed the email address no matter what to his theres always a chance of someone going back on their deal and stealing stuff back.

02-19-2006, 11:48 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm sorry but listen....

You have the hosting back, your friend has his vbulletin license back. Stop being an idiot and just refund the guy who has lost his money for nothing.

02-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Bryan vD is offline Bryan vD
Software:

Bryan vD is on a distinguished road

Old

honestly, everyone here should know that when you buy a site from someone, or an account of some sorts that you should change the contact email so they cant backstab them and get it back. Im not the one that stole the account so why should I have to pay for his mistakes?
EXACTLY, which is something you said you didn't do either. Your just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

02-19-2006, 11:49 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

I am not going to post further more. Both you and your friend are running into some trouble. I am checking your paypal account right now to see to who is it registered to and if it is to your parents, i suggest you notify them.

02-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

It's not his mistake, i'm sorry but he didn't know it wasn't his account! If I knew it was a third party then I would have, but if I trusted you then perhaps I wouldn't have bothered.

Look, you haven't lost anything and neither has your mate but theodor has. Why don't you just refund him and stop digging yourself a hole?

02-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

lol, empty.....we keep saying the same things!

02-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Remedy is on a distinguished road

Old

Empty, I HAD NO REASON TO CHANGE THE EMAIL, so therfore I didnt, I wasnt going to use the vBulletin license and my friend wouldnt have stolen it from me personally without contacting me and asking it back instead of hosting.

To Robson Actually no, I gave him a Reseller off my server and it is still active, so therefore Ill just be out of 100$+ and thefore I will be the one losing everything all because Theodor doesnt know he should get an email changed.

02-19-2006, 11:53 PM
hjalmar is offline hjalmar
Expertise:
Software:

hjalmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Empty, I HAD NO REASON TO CHANGE THE EMAIL, so therfore I didnt, I wasnt going to use the vBulletin license and my friend wouldnt have stolen it from me personally without contacting me and asking it back instead of hosting.

To Robson Actually no, I gave him a Reseller off my server and it is still active, so therefore Ill just be out of 100$+ and thefore I will be the one losing everything all because Theodor doesnt know he should get an email changed.
i thought he was your friend? but he steals hosting from you, hmmmm!

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >