Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2200 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Robson or Big Zee

Thread title: Robson or Big Zee
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
02-19-2006, 11:20 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

Guys, this has nothing to do with Talkfreelance. Please deal with this in private. If you can't provide a license to this user who has paid for it, refund them...it's that simple.
Just like Robson said, you either refund me my money or liscense. And id like to keep this topic open until i get my money back or liscense. Becouse if not then people should be notified that Remedy is not a trusted seller therefore you should not do business with him.

Remedy just like i told you, refund me my money or give me my liscense.

your not getting any money back, i dont eve have it, you should have gotten the email changed before he changed his mind, now if you can somehow talk him into givin it to you then by all means have at it.

02-19-2006, 11:27 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Remedy i'm sorry but after reading all this, you transfered a license illegally. If you did it through Vbulletin the e-mail WOULD have changed and you wouldn't be in this problem.

At the end of the day you have one option, refund theodor his money or your reputation will go down the drain and pretty darn quickly might I add. You have money for a service you're not providing. I would also have a word with your friend, maybe ask them for the money back?

02-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Bryan vD is offline Bryan vD
Software:

Bryan vD is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Remedy
Well it was mine I bought it from someone else but I didnt bother changing the email because I was going to resell it.

Thats like selling someone your ipod and saying "Oh yeah a i bought this from my friend joe a few weeks back" That just doesnt happen, he might have purchased it from someone as well and got the email and stuff changed, you should have noticed the email and contacted that person, or atleast contacted me about changing it and it would have been changed because back then he didnt want it back.

If a staff member can please close this topic because I see it will probably turn into some spam or whatnot and the same stuff over again.
That just means its even farther your fault from not changing it from him. If you would have change it to your email like you say theodor should have done, then it wouldn't have happened either. How can you say its someone elses fault for something that you didn't do either?

02-19-2006, 11:35 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Remedy is on a distinguished road

Old

I provided the service, I had never ever used vBulletin before because its not my style, so I have no clue of their terms of sell of license, He did the deal, he could have easily told me, get it transferred like that but no i just told him the password and he was good, if he wanted transferred legally he should have asked to get it done through vBulletin, he litterally just asked me for the password. He could have gotten the email changed, all he had to do was ask vB and they would have contacted the guy whos email was on it and he would have changed it, but no he didnt get the email changed so therefore the guy whos email was on it took advantage of theodor's mistake.

You can see me as a guy with a bad reputation, I dont care, If you want to be ignorant and think its my fault when another guy takes advantage of Theodors mistakes then thats fine its just your ignorance. I have already done plenty of deals over this forum and not a single one has complained because they either got it transferred to their account or changed the email and there has never been a design resold that was sold unique.

Theodor should have noticed that the email on there wasnt mine, the email i used was the one that was on my msn that he was talking to.

I have had a word with my friend and he took advantage of Theodors mistake and took back the license and wont give it to Theodor.

To Empty: Because I resold the license almost immediately after I bought it from my friend so therefore I had no reason to change the email.

02-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Software:

Old

I provided the service, I had never ever used vBulletin before because its not my style, so I have no clue of their terms of sell of license, He did the deal, he could have easily told me, get it transferred like that but no i just told him the password and he was good, if he wanted transferred legally he should have asked to get it done through vBulletin, he litterally just asked me for the password. He could have gotten the email changed, all he had to do was ask vB and they would have contacted the guy whos email was on it and he would have changed it, but no he didnt get the email changed so therefore the guy whos email was on it took advantage of theodor's mistake.

You can see me as a guy with a bad reputation, I dont care, If you want to be ignorant and think its my fault when another guy takes advantage of Theodors mistakes then thats fine its just your ignorance. I have already done plenty of deals over this forum and not a single one has complained because they either got it transferred to their account or changed the email and there has never been a design resold that was sold unique.

Theodor should have noticed that the email on there wasnt mine, the email i used was the one that was on my msn that he was talking to.

I have had a word with my friend and he took advantage of Theodors mistake and took back the license and wont give it to Theodor.
How is he supposed to know if it was yours or not? Did you ever tell him that it was specifically not yours? Even still, when did he buy it? Its not like you just bought it and sold it 10 seconds later. I'm sure there were a few days between the process.

Also you keep calling this person your friend even though he got mad and completely stole the liscnese back? Why would you be friends with someone like that. Sounds a bit fishy to me..

02-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

What are you talking about? You bought the license off your friend, right? You then decided to sell it to theodor, now your friend has changed the e-mail and got it back?

02-19-2006, 11:41 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

To Empty: Because I resold the license almost immediately after I bought it from my friend so therefore I had no reason to change the email.
You got to stop repeating your self. Its your fault that you didnt change the email to yours and i have trusted you becouse i thought it was your account. I never have known that it wasnt your email becouse i was never notified about the third party involvement. Re-read the thread if you do not understand what i am trying to say. If i dont recieve my money or my liscense by tonight, i am contacting vBulletin and Paypal to get the both of you as soon as possible. So you have two choices, give me my money back or both of you guys are going to run into big trouble.

02-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Software:

Old

Also because your on these forums, your obviously trying to build a name for yourself or for yoursite. Business is all about reputation, if almost any business had smoething done like this, they would transfer the money back anyway. Business is all about reputation and respect, you won't have any kind of respect left and I promise you wouldn't make any kind of a sale where any of us are members and tell that your not to be trusted. Yours just completely money greedy. Its people like you who make me sick.

02-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Remedy is on a distinguished road

Old

My friend has a different perspective and thought since he didnt want the hosting I gave to him anymore that he could just get the license back.

The email was not the same he contacted so therefore he should know the email wasnt mine, the account was mine i purchased it but I never changed emails, there was probably about a day in between, but my friend was using the hosting I gave him and he didnt want it back and I had no worries about him stealing it from me so I didnt bother getting the emails changed.

Im not money greedy, I spent the money I earned fair and square. I dont have the money anymore and just because he goofed up doesnt mean I should have to give him money for his mistake, its gonna make him learn that if he goofs up hell just be able to get everything back..

02-19-2006, 11:44 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

You really should contact paypal about this, it's stupid. You need to refund the guy right now, business is about reputation, without that....you're nothing.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >