Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 673 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Robson or Big Zee

Thread title: Robson or Big Zee
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 >
02-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Remedy is on a distinguished road

Old  Robson or Big Zee

I couldnt contact Robson over the PM due to his PM being full so Im just gonna say it here.

A while back I purchased a vBulletin License from a friend and almost immediately sold it to Theodor of this community. Just recently the guy I bought it from decided he wanted it back so he got the password reset, And since Theodor didnt change the email address like most of you know you should if you buy something from someone online. Well since he didnt change the email on the license the other guy got it back. So hes telling me over MSN that he is going to get me banned from talkfreelance for this incident.

So this is just to tell Robson & Big Zee what happened incase Theodor trys to get me banned for something that he made a mistake on. He tried the License before he sent final payment so it was working fine, he should have changed the contact email so no one could get the license back.

02-19-2006, 10:39 PM
MaxS is offline MaxS
Expertise:
Software:

MaxS is on a distinguished road

Old

That's why you shouldn't attempt to transfer a vB license like that. They have a transfer policy for a reason.

02-19-2006, 10:43 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

It's your fault just as much as his. You should have gone through the proper channels. No one is getting banned.

02-19-2006, 10:48 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

Ahm, excuse me? Banned from Talkfreelance.com? I belive i am not an administrator here. I told you that i am going to post a thread about you and let the admins take action about banning you or removing your trust on Talkfreelance.com. You promised me a working liscense and i trusted you since i thought it was your account and anytime i run into trouble i can contact you. Now i havent used this account for quiet awhile but yesterday i figured i need it for a project so i try it and it doesnt work. I contacted you and you tell me something about your friend changing the password and not giving it back to you. You made a swap with your friend for hosting and the account was yours which is now mine. So since you didnt keep the end of your bargain to your friend and your friend decided to take the account back it is your fault not mine. Now like i told you, you either get me my money back since you got paid for it and i dont have the liscense or you talk to your friend which you made a deal with and get me my liscense back. Its simple as that, he is your friend not mine therefore not my problem. Get it straight with your pal and if you cant you get my money back then i am going to file the claim to try and get it back.

It seems like you scammed me and i am left with nothing while you have my money.

02-19-2006, 10:55 PM
cpskins.com is offline cpskins.com
Software:

cpskins.com is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to cpskins.com Send a message via MSN to cpskins.com

Old

Originally Posted by Remedy
I couldnt contact Robson over the PM due to his PM being full so Im just gonna say it here.

A while back I purchased a vBulletin License from a friend and almost immediately sold it to Theodor of this community. Just recently the guy I bought it from decided he wanted it back so he got the password reset, And since Theodor didnt change the email address like most of you know you should if you buy something from someone online. Well since he didnt change the email on the license the other guy got it back. So hes telling me over MSN that he is going to get me banned from talkfreelance for this incident.

So this is just to tell Robson & Big Zee what happened incase Theodor trys to get me banned for something that he made a mistake on. He tried the License before he sent final payment so it was working fine, he should have changed the contact email so no one could get the license back.
Theodor couldn't even change the email if he wanted to your friend would have had to agreed to it and allowed the transfer to happen and as it works out your friend decided he didn't want to, so honestly i don't see how it could be Theodor's fault as the actual owner decided not to sell.

02-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Old

Actually I kept the bargain with my friend, his hosting is still up and active, he just doesnt use it anymore and you wanted the vB license so I sold it to you and you didnt get the email changed so therfor what would keep him from stealing it back?

All you have to do to get the e-mail changed is contact vB and get it changed and he should have done that when he first got it instead of waiting till the other guy wanted it back. When I sold it to him the other guy had not wanted it back yet.

But as long as yall see my side and dont ban me from TF im good.

02-19-2006, 11:11 PM
mn is offline mn
Expertise:
Software:

mn is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mn Send a message via MSN to mn

Old

Actually I kept the bargain with my friend, his hosting is still up and active, he just doesnt use it anymore and you wanted the vB license so I sold it to you and you didnt get the email changed so therfor what would keep him from stealing it back?

All you have to do to get the e-mail changed is contact vB and get it changed and he should have done that when he first got it instead of waiting till the other guy wanted it back. When I sold it to him the other guy had not wanted it back yet.

Just as i told you right now, your friend is not my concern. You have never mentioned that this liscense belonged to someone else. You claimed as it was yours and there was no third party inside this agreement. Now that i find out about your friend it seems like its not my concern. It was your job to keep the end of your bargain and my job to keep the end of mine. You have my money but i dont have the liscense due to your fault of getting a third party member involved without notifying the first party (me). So therefore this means that you have to figure it out with your pal and get it straight. If not simply send me my money back becouse you did not keep the end of your bargain.

Yes i did check the liscense and it was working. I trusted you and i send you the money just like i promised. Now that my account is not working, it seems like i should of not have. So like i told you, get my money back or my liscense.

02-19-2006, 11:15 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Guys, this has nothing to do with Talkfreelance. Please deal with this in private. If you can't provide a license to this user who has paid for it, refund them...it's that simple.

02-19-2006, 11:16 PM
hjalmar is offline hjalmar
Expertise:
Software:

hjalmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

cant you see what you are saying?

looks like you didn't have permission to sell it in the first place, its actually your fault imo, since you sold it and you claim it is yours... now legally i dont know the situation but seems like you sold something that wasn't yours to begin with...

02-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Remedy is offline Remedy
Software:

Old

Well it was mine I bought it from someone else but I didnt bother changing the email because I was going to resell it.

Thats like selling someone your ipod and saying "Oh yeah a i bought this from my friend joe a few weeks back" That just doesnt happen, he might have purchased it from someone as well and got the email and stuff changed, you should have noticed the email and contacted that person, or atleast contacted me about changing it and it would have been changed because back then he didnt want it back.

If a staff member can please close this topic because I see it will probably turn into some spam or whatnot and the same stuff over again.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 >