Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1574 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Internet TV Business looking for Investor(s) - Looking for ~$5,000 Capital

Thread title: Internet TV Business looking for Investor(s) - Looking for ~$5,000 Capital
Closed Thread    
10-30-2007, 07:11 AM
kinkarso is offline kinkarso
Expertise:
Software:

kinkarso is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to kinkarso

Old  Internet TV Business looking for Investor(s) - Looking for ~$5,000 Capital

Internet TV Business looking for Investor(s) - Looking for ~$5,000 Capital

Hello,

My name is Donny. I am the proud owner of a leading business in one of the fastest-growing industries on the net today. I am looking for a $5,000 investment for 25% of the stake.

LiveTV.ws is an unique, social-networking based website, that offers live Internet TV channels from around the world for all to view. I currently have over 14,000 members, and 100-150 users online at all times throughout the day. The Internet video industry is huge at the moment, with an estimated one BILLION viewers reached by 2012, with around 300 million viewers today (references upon request). This is the thing of the future, and LiveTV.ws has already taken the first step.

Let me introduce myself first. Over the past 3 years, I have been a web developer, marketer, and even a website broker. I have built myself a reputation in the market, and have done everything from writing my own ebook, to doing SEO for clients. You may learn more about me, and my work at:
http://www.kinakrso.com
http://blog.kinkarso.com/website-brokerage/

I have developed, marketed, and worked with a wide range of websites, allowing me to get a good idea of exactly what works, and what doesn't. Simply put, I know what I'm doing.

Back on Topic
I am aware that there are many websites similar to LiveTV.ws all over the Internet today. However, they all lack the community feel, which is what the Internet is all about these days. Users come visit these websites to receive the service they are looking for, and just that. They may come back next week, or the week after, but that is about all. However, with LiveTV.ws, I am leaning more towards building a whole community where users may come to enjoy more than just free television channels. This is exactly what made MySpace, Facebook, and similar websites as popular as they are today.

And this is basically why I am looking for an investor. Over the past few weeks, I have developed a business plan of crucial additions to the LiveTV.ws website to differentiate it from lower-end competitors, and to blast it up above the crowd. However, to implant these changes and additions, I would require a sum of money to put these plans to action.

I have the experience, I understand the market, and I have solid proof of what the future holds for this new venture. This is something I am certain, and confident about. I only lack the money investment required to take this business to the next level.

That is my business proposal. I am looking for one or more investors looking to invest in my business, in exchange for a percentage. If you have any questions and/or comments, please feel free to contact me via the email address listed bellow. Counter offers/ alternative options are also welcomed. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Donny Ouyang
Kinkarso.com Network

Company Name: LiveTV.ws

Links: Website About Us Contact Us Email Us

10-31-2007, 01:30 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thanks to everyone who have contacted me. To clarify, the website ALREADY RECEIVES TRAFFIC and is ALREADY GENERATING AN INCOME.

11-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I have found funds for this. Thanks to everyone who was interested.

11-11-2007, 07:41 PM
LeeP is offline LeeP
Expertise:
Software:

LeeP is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to LeeP

Old

Originally Posted by pwoodford View Post
http://www.viewmy.tv seems to be the best online live tv aggregation site in the world. Why would you try and compete with them? Better to just sit back and enjoy the free TV on http://www.viewmy.tv
I wonder if your from viewmy.tv?

11-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Ben. is offline Ben.
Expertise:
Software:

Ben. is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Ben.

Old

Closed Thread