Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1096 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

I want to start a home based business!

Thread title: I want to start a home based business!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
10-25-2008, 05:30 PM
frenny.gerry is offline frenny.gerry
Software:

frenny.gerry is on a distinguished road

Old  I want to start a home based business!

Hi all,
I’m new to this message board. I hope you will suggest me a right direction. Actually I have small budget and want to build a home-based service business at my own place but I am confused, what type of business I should start. Could you people suggest me for any business that could I do well and get more profits? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

02-10-2009, 02:59 PM
JCapulet is offline JCapulet
Software:

JCapulet is on a distinguished road

Old

Holy SPAM Batman.

This is a forum for freelancers, so if you are here I'm guessing you are interested in starting a real business where you provide a real service.

If that's the case just look at what you are good at. Assess your skills and find a market who needs them.

02-18-2009, 01:49 AM
RightServers is offline RightServers
Software:

RightServers is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to RightServers Send a message via MSN to RightServers

Old

You don't know what type of business you're looking to start? I would suggest thinking hard about this first since it's not all about the money. It's about doing something you enjoy and have motivation to provide quality to the end consumer; profit will sure make its way towards you then.

02-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Nelly is offline Nelly
Software:

Nelly is on a distinguished road

Old

"Hi,

JCapulet & RightServers are 100% correct.

I think first you have to do a review and some research. ,make a list of what are your interest and skills. what do you expect from like. such as spend more time with family, control, reputation, more time for leisure etc. Then you will have a better idea what exactly you want. most important thing is to know what you want. Read some books,articles to get some idea. preferably from some one in the same business or a professional coach. I can recommend Barbara Winter - bizymoms Expert in Creative Self-Employment. She has written good books.check it out if can spare couple of minutes.
http://www.bizymoms.com/experts/barb...ter/index.html

You get the idea? All the best!"

03-04-2009, 05:58 AM
LMcCarthy is offline LMcCarthy
Software:

LMcCarthy is on a distinguished road

Old

1st step to building a successful business is create an original, sharp idea to a client base.

I suggest a class, to learn a few things about the businesss environment.

03-12-2009, 06:49 AM
johndigg is offline johndigg
Software:

johndigg is on a distinguished road

Old

There are several systems that are automated and thus you can work from home as you do other important things that would boost your well being. Ensure that you have every required structured program for you to succeed. Go for programs that have step-by-step guidelines on how to begin and develop, as these are the most appropriate entities for anyone who wishes to invest in cash gifting.

03-17-2009, 05:53 AM
mozart is offline mozart
Software:

mozart is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi Johndigg,

There are a large number of opportunities for people to work from home which has cropped up on the web, some of which are just scams. However, in this era full of numerous scams and rip-off programs, there still exists legitimate ways through which you can make huge amount of income in the quickest way possible without believing it yourself. The process of cash gifting involves you giving out cash gifts, either privately or publicly, to individuals or groups. This cash gifts are not treated as loans or payments that will be repaid back.

03-17-2009, 03:35 PM
wconsultation is offline wconsultation
Expertise: Writing
Software: Open Office

wconsultation is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by frenny.gerry View Post
Hi all,
I’m new to this message board. I hope you will suggest me a right direction. Actually I have small budget and want to build a home-based service business at my own place but I am confused, what type of business I should start. Could you people suggest me for any business that could I do well and get more profits? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
In this case, I am not sure if you are ready to have a home-based business at all.. You should have an idea of what you want to do..

07-13-2009, 06:13 AM
Rudolph is offline Rudolph
Software:

Rudolph is on a distinguished road

Old

Well,

Every home based business needs a plan to be successful. It isn’t enough to have a great idea for a home based business and just hang out your shingle. Deciding what you would like to do is going to be a decision only you can make. Look within yourself, and see what motivates you. Along with analyzing what motivates you, you must also be truthful with yourself on whether or not your motivation is a service others would want to pay you to do.

09-05-2009, 05:39 PM
mikenormal is offline mikenormal
Software:

mikenormal is on a distinguished road

Old

Working from your home needs motivation, motivation and motivation! There is no such thing as easy money without work. But YES you have to have the PLAN first! Find your skills and only then you know if that kind of work is possible to do in your own peace!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >