Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1462 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Highly Skilled Individual Searching For Seekers

Thread title: Highly Skilled Individual Searching For Seekers
10-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Zivem is offline Zivem
Software:

Zivem is on a distinguished road

Old  Highly Skilled Individual Searching For Seekers

My name is Hamza and I am 19 years of age. I have years worth of writing experience, with A+'s in all of my English/Writing classes and what not. Now onto the main course. I am a College student and to support myself, I need some money (Obviously). So, on that note, I am searching for those individuals who are in search of writers to write for them.

I am a Pre-Med student so I can write about the health field with ease (Certain topics that is). I am work PT at a hospital WITH doctors, so I hope you will take advantage of this benefit on my side. I work daily with doctors, discover now things everyday, so I will surely not hit a writer's block. I can also write about other topics as well such as sports, news, etc. I do not limit myself to anything really.

Good Writer = Expensive?

Not in my books. I tend to give buyers a bit of a break, or so to speak. I WORK with buyers on their budget, not just sticking to my own cost. So if you are on a budget, let me know and we can defiantly work something out.

There is one thing I just would like to mention. I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT take more work than I can handle. With my being in college, PT work, and what not, I can only handle so much, I am a human being after all. I can approximately write about 5-10 Articles PER day, depending on how much time is available to me. I like all of my buyers to know about me, so no problems occur in the future.

Quality OVER Quantity

I follow this saying stated above. I write QUALITY work, I don't write in quantity, so if you are searching for someone to write 20-30 articles per day, I AM NOT for you, I repeat, I AM NOT THE PERSON FOR THAT JOB! I write my work as if it were a paper for college or publishing a paper for a journal. I take ALL of my work seriously and I WILL prove it.

One last thing that I would like to mention. My turnover time is 12-24 Hours, depending on the work load in my RL and my writing work load. After 24 hours, for each 5 hours that pass, 10% will be deducted from the pay YOU GIVE ME to ensure I give you the work you are paying me for ON TIME!

On that note, please post what rate you can afford (there is a minimum limit that the lowest I will go though) and what your requests are. If I am able to do the job, I will surely let you know, if not, I will let you know that I am not able to. My payment will be made through PayPal to me ONLY!

Good luck and thank you. Contact me via this thread or PM please.

If you would like to see some samples of my work, I have PLENTY of work to show. Please contact me for samples.

Any general questions I receive via PM will be posted here for everyone to read so nothing get's repeated.

11-21-2009, 04:00 PM
originalarticles is offline originalarticles
Software:

originalarticles is on a distinguished road

Old

May i know you rates please?