Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1550 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

DNFind.net - Easily Search For The Domain You Want

Thread title: DNFind.net - Easily Search For The Domain You Want
Closed Thread    
05-14-2006, 05:11 AM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old  DNFind.net - Easily Search For The Domain You Want

Hello TalkFreelance Members,

Site Overview
Over the past few months, mostly because of my procrastinations and personal life, I have been working on a collaboration of me and Julek, who is rasberry as these forums I beleive. Anyway, the purpose of this website is for users to easily search for the domain they desire. Our site then tells the user if that specific domain name has been registered or is still available for registration.

Once the user has found a suitable domain that he or she would like to register, our script will output several registrars including their name, pricing for a regular .com domain, a link of theirs and a rating given to them by our staff and users like you.

The Design
The design for DNFind was made and coded by Julek. All design aspects of the site are from him, that is except the design aspect of the tables used for outputting the registrars and their information. Also the Admin Control Panel.

Admin Controls
The admin panel of this site allows you to add, edit and delete registrars from the database. Also, it allows you to add more admins, edit them, and yes, delete them. Aside from those commands, it allows you to monitor how many queries are performed overall. But not to mention the all important logout feature.

Please Note
This site is not ENTIRELY completed. The registrar table is not complete as the "Link" column does not link to the registrar as of yet. These are changes that are going to be made soon, please be patient. Furthermore, the ratings for the registrars are not true to their actual reputation, do not take them seriously.

DNFind.net

Thank you,
Andrew

Closed Thread