Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1510 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography :

MASSIVE Graphic Design Group Writing Project (LOTS OF FREEBIES)

Thread title: MASSIVE Graphic Design Group Writing Project (LOTS OF FREEBIES)
Closed Thread    
02-13-2008, 08:13 AM
jackc4ss is offline jackc4ss
Expertise:
Software:

jackc4ss is on a distinguished road

Old  $5000 Prize GiveAway - Graphic Design Group Writing Project (LOTS OF FREEBIES)

Graphic Design Group Writing Project

Today I launched the massive graphic design group writing project and within minutes was listed as #1 rank on google search for Graphic Design Group Writing Project. Thanks to Toon

YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!

Sponsorship still going ahead.

Sponsorship for the MASSIVE graphic design group writing project is still being called. (click for more info) that I am going to be running next weekish. There are ALOT of free giveaways and prizes...

I am single-handingly going around to all the graphic design blogs and forums to gain sponsorship for this project as it is going to be huge. For example we already have over $3000 worth of prizes including an electric guitar (and all equipment) , istock photo credits, and $600 worth of vector stock.

So really I am asking you, have you got anything that you want to give to this cause? It could be cash, advertising space, a ebook, any service you offer, etc. Just leave a comment

What do you get in return for sponsorship?

* 80 Photoshop Brushes – I have a huge collection of 80 royalty free photoshop brush sets that I will be giving to ALL sponsors. I will provide the link at the prize draw.
* More Subscriptions / Views To Your Blog / Website – You will get more subscriptions as people will subscribe to your blogs to gain extra entries into the prize draw.
* Blog Roll Adds – You will get onto peoples blogrolls as people will add you to gain extra entries into the prize draw.
* Link Love – The most valuable prize of all… blogs will link to your website to gain more entries into the prize draw. By writing an article you will also gain more exposure.
* 2 Links – I will give 2 links to your blog with the appropriate anchor text on the main blog writing article and also on the final prize draw post. These will be getting a huge amount of traffic.
* 9x Free 2 Months Advertisement on JCD –I will be giving away 9 free 16×16 advertisements to 9 random lucky people to be displayed on Just Creative Design.
* A chance to win all the other prizes that people put up for sponsorship. Sponsors may enter the contest.

If you are interested and have a prize for sponsorship for this huge project please don’t hesitate, give me a yell by email or leave a comment on my blog. If suitable, another good idea would be to request for sponsorship on your blog.

Lastly, if there is anything you need at all, at any time, please just ask, I would be happy to help.

I look forward to this project being a huge success for all!

02-17-2008, 12:58 PM
jackc4ss is offline jackc4ss
Expertise:
Software:

jackc4ss is on a distinguished road

Old

Today this project was launched!

02-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Ray Lead is offline Ray Lead
Expertise:
Software:

Ray Lead is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Ray Lead Send a message via Yahoo to Ray Lead

Old

I will contact you soon.

03-24-2008, 01:07 PM
marcel.doornbos is offline marcel.doornbos
Expertise:
Software:

marcel.doornbos is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to marcel.doornbos

Old

nice idear. I think you will get much Sponsors if it's #1 in minutes So good luck. I will think about sponsoring.

Closed Thread