Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1836 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

E-commerce website - Xhtml/PHP programmer wanted

Thread title: E-commerce website - Xhtml/PHP programmer wanted
Closed Thread    
02-09-2008, 03:09 PM
acfuse is offline acfuse
Software:

acfuse is on a distinguished road

Old  E-commerce website - Xhtml/PHP programmer wanted

I am in the process of completing an E-commerce website and need a developer to refine the website prior to launch and ad hock support after launch!

The website is a business community where members can upload profiles including video and attachments and be contacted by other members. The website is about 90% finished but I am becoming increasing frustrated with the current developer and am looking for a new developer.

The website is coded with xhtml and PHP; it has its own CMS and is hosted on an Apache web server with a MySQL database. There is nothing complex with the design and I believe it would be very good work for a proficient developer.

Candidate desirables:

• Must be a native English speaker or comfortable communicating in English.
  • Must be extremely proficient/expert in coding languages both in concept and delivery
  • I would prefer UK, USA or Europe due to Timelines
  • I appreciate good developers are highly sought after and I am willing to pay market rates.
[/LIST]
I would like to see portfolios of websites directly coded by the candidates. All work should be completed by the successful incumbent and not outsourced. I can supply the website after reading the responses therefore you can make an informed decision if you can perform the work. I am looking to forge a strong relationship with a talented coder and have more work in the pipeline.

If this interests you or you can refer someone with the appropriate expertise then please contact me at acfuse @ gmail dot com. Alternatively you can PM me.

Thanks for reading!

02-10-2008, 05:05 AM
.deMoN. is offline .deMoN.
Software:

.deMoN. is on a distinguished road

Old

Emailed you.

Closed Thread