Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1173 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

LOOK: Play this MMORPG?

Thread title: LOOK: Play this MMORPG?
Closed Thread    
09-22-2007, 04:06 AM
Techpresence is offline Techpresence
Expertise:
Software:

Techpresence is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Techpresence Send a message via AIM to Techpresence Send a message via MSN to Techpresence

Old  LOOK: Play this MMORPG?

I've been given a very interesting project and would like to talk with someone about working together on this project (somehow).

the scoop.
WOWSPOT is a future MMORPG power-leveling/virtual currency service based in the United States (one of the first based on my initial research). This service provides fast leveling and virtual currency to primarily individuals who play the game World of Warcraft.

the job.
Simply put: the service needs a logo and website (additional details upon request).

dough.
The company has given me the option of them paying (would be great, huh?) or the option of their services in return for this (that would be power leveling of your World of Warcraft character apparently).

wrap up.
Basically: WOWSPOT needs a website and logo. In return, they will either offer you their services as a barter agreement in turn of providing your skills and services, or simply compensate you.

If you're interested in this, please drop me an e-mail and state which type of compensation you're currently interested in. I will provide you with additional details upon request. DO NOT PM ME! My e-mail is timfrie@comcast.net.

Thanks!

Closed Thread