Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 833 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

Display Database results

Thread title: Display Database results

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
01-16-2012, 06:51 AM
jasonladue is offline jasonladue
Expertise: Design & Building basic sites
Software: DreamWeaver, Photoshop, FileZi

jasonladue is on a distinguished road

Old  Display Database results

I am setting up a website for a friend who started a program to keep medical information in folders where Emergency Workers can find them easily. She has mailed fliers to EMS and Fire agencies throughout several states and they have started confirming receipt of them via an email form on the website. She has expressed the desire to have the form automatically populate the pages where the confirmed agencies will be listed. I have already rebuilt the form so that it will insert the results into the database for us, now I am trying to build the page to display the results. She wants a separate page for each state so I need the query to be specific to a certain field. The form/database collects Agency Names, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email, County Served, etc...

The only results we want displayed on the page is the County Served and Agency Name. I have found some guides on building searches as well as displaying all the results but can anyone offer any advice on how to get the page to only display the results where the field "State" is Missouri and sort those results by the field "County", then only display "County" and "AgencyName"?

Just for reference, I am using PHP and MySQL

I have been stuck on this for a couple of days so any help anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!