Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1684 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

WatchClaymore | 3000+ Uniques | Revenue | Good potential - Going cheap!

Thread title: WatchClaymore | 3000+ Uniques | Revenue | Good potential - Going cheap!
Closed Thread    
09-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Elegant Banners is offline Elegant Banners
Expertise: UI Design
Software: Photoshop, Firefox, Notepad++

Elegant Banners is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Elegant Banners Send a message via Skype™ to Elegant Banners

Old  WatchClaymore | 3000+ Uniques | Revenue | Good potential - Going cheap!

Recently, I attempted to sell WatchClaymore without revenue, and I got a BIN offer, but, the buyer is purchasing late, so I'm looking to see if anyone else is interested in purchasing.

Traffic
WatchClaymore is a anime video site that has been receiving good traffic throughout. The site launched on the 9th September, and has recieved over 3000+ unique visitors, with over 5400+ visits.

Traffic Screenshot
(26th September is no where near finishing, and massive traffic is expected over the next two days because of an episode release)

Revenue
With this traffic, the site has also brought some decent revenue. Although not fully optimised, the ads run good. Since 18th September 2007 when adsense was added, the site has earned $5.42 which currently averages to $0.60 a day, although the 26th isn't over so this could change.

Revenue Screenshot

I will teach the new owner how to run the site, and ways to keep up and increase traffic levels.

The winner will receive cPanel access, and it will be up to him/her to transfer the site to their own server, although temporary hosting and support to as much as my knowledge holds will be provided.

BIN: $250 (via PayPal).

Virtually a steal!

Thank you,
Taiyab Raja.

Closed Thread