Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1610 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Fantastic Proxy Network for Sale! | Has Traffic | 5 Proxies Included | No Reserve!! >

Thread title: Fantastic Proxy Network for Sale! | Has Traffic | 5 Proxies Included | No Reserve!! >
Closed Thread    
09-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Hyperswitch is offline Hyperswitch
Software:

Hyperswitch is on a distinguished road

Old  Fantastic Proxy Network for Sale! | Has Traffic | 5 Proxies Included | No Reserve!! >

Greetings!

I'm selling yet another great proxy network. Please read carefully!

What's Included:

The 5 fully built, turnkey proxy sites listed below. Each proxy is completely setup and has the ultra-fast zelune php proxy script already installed on each.

NETCLOAKER.INFO
IPCLOAKER.INFO
ANONYBROWSER.INFO
BROWSEEASY.INFO
BROWSERCLOAK.INFO

Special Features & Bonuses:

>> All of these proxies are using a clean, fast loading design with a custom logo.

>> I have placed jpg adsense images on each proxy for presentation purposes. All you need to do is drop your adsense or other ad network codes in, and you're all set! I can help the buyer integrate their ads if necessary, free of charge.

>> I also added a neat little collapsing DIV feature on every proxy, which expands so that users can click on a particular topsite banner and vote for your proxy. This keeps each proxy nice and clutter-free. Simply click on the "Check out these" link, to view this feature. You can adjust the size of the DIV to fit any number of proxy topsite banners!

>> I've added a network dropdown box, so users can easily click to all of the other proxies within the network. This is a great way to double your traffic!

>> 30 days of web hosting with www.hyperswitch.net is included with the purchase of this particular proxy network. After the initial 30 days, the buyer is responsible for securing their own hosting, however the buyer will also receive a 15% off Hyperswitch coupon code. The coupon is valid for any Hyperswitch hosting plan, and will be for the life of the plan.

Traffic & Promotion:

Let's face it, this is the most important factor when running a web proxy. NETCLOAKER.INFO has already been submitted to 50 topsites just a few days ago, and has already begun to receive traffic! Click here to view the live stats. I will manually submit EACH of the remaining 9 proxies to 50+ topsites within 72 hrs of the sale, and then promptly send the buyer a submission report for confirmation. Also, as an additional bonus, I will post a myspace bulletin to over 15,000 users for EACH proxy listed above.

Sales Details:

- Starting Bid: $45
- Bid increments: $5
- No reserve!! (highest bid wins)

- BIN Price: only $85!!
- Accepted Payment Method: Paypal
- Auction ends 12 hrs from this post

Additional Info:

As soon as payment has been confirmed, all files, logos, usernames, and software will be immediately sent. All domains are registered with godaddy and will be pushed at no additional charge.

If you're ready to purchase this network now, please post "SOLD@BIN" and then send me a pm. I'll be checking this thread periodically throughout the day. Please do not post unless you're bidding, and/or you're sincerely interested and have a specific question.

Thanks!

09-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Hyperswitch is offline Hyperswitch
Software:

Hyperswitch is on a distinguished road

Old

this network has now officially SOLD. If you're still interested, I'll be selling another network within a day or two.

Closed Thread