Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1140 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

6,000 FREE Unique Visitors to Your Site!

Thread title: 6,000 FREE Unique Visitors to Your Site!
11-24-2010, 02:32 AM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  6,000 FREE Unique Visitors to Your Site!

There is EXACTLY one week (7 days) left in this contest!

There are like BARELY any contestants at all, so if you want an easy content to win, and a free traffic campaign of 6,000 targeted unique visitors, then check out & participate within this contest!

I simply can't believe how dead this contest is. The prize(s) isn't/aren't "hits" but instead REAL UNIQUE VISITORS: targeted unique visitors that will be based upon the category niche of your site. The prize(s) will consist of a REAL traffic campaign in which I will be purchasing for the winner(s) from a huge advertising network. The advertising network has high-traffic websites in which the traffic campaigns are divided amongst, and of which the winning traffic campaign(s) will ONLY pull in unique visitors from the high-traffic websites that fall within your site's category niche. The advertising network of which I am purchasing the winner(s) traffic campaign(s) for has partnered with such high-traffic websites that are willing to sell thousands of their visitor traffic for resell, and thus that traffic could be directed to your own related website!

Imagine a high-traffic website such as CNET or MSNBC and how much traffic goes to each of those site from Google to read, for example, their technology news & articles. Such sites receive 30,000-100,000 unique visitors that JUST want to check out technology-related content. High-traffic sites as such only sell a portion of their traffic, say up to 10,000 of their unique visitors, and resell it. Now say you, on the other hand, own a technology news site that's not well-known. Your traffic campaign would be targeted to those unique visitors of high-traffic sites within the ad network that relate to technology. The visitors would get what they're looking for, and remember where to go - YOUR SITE - to find/read what they want. The traffic is so converted it may even convert into members, leads, and even sales!

Now please, check out Linkative's Thanksgiving Day Contest for your chance to win FREE targeted traffic!

Disclaimer Notice: The websites "CNET" and "MSNBC" listed above were provided as examples for the purpose(s) of describing "high-traffic" sites that the ad network in which I am purchasing traffic from for this contest may be similar to. Both "CNET" & "MSNBC" were provided as EXAMPLES only and are PROBABLY NOT websites that are within my preferred ad network that resells traffic. "CNET" and "MSNBC" were used as examples because of their great reputation and fame as news and technology news websites. Such examples were only used to stress the fact that the traffic being resold by websites within ad networks are not thousands of unknown websites and their traffic divided for resale, but instead high-traffic, reputable, quality, and well-established websites that resell proportions of its traffic anonymously.