Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 981 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[FORHIRE] PSD -> xhtml/css - Free!

Thread title: [FORHIRE] PSD -> xhtml/css - Free!
07-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Skryn is offline Skryn
Software:

Skryn is on a distinguished road

Old  [FORHIRE] PSD -> xhtml/css - Free!

Hello all! I am relatively new to the community here. I've been designing and developing websites for nearly seven years now. I truly enjoy freelance work and would love to find myself a home here, so to say.

Between upgrading computers, hard-disk errors, formatting, etc, I've only been able to hang onto a few of my past works, sadly. As such, my portfolio is lacking. I would love to build it back up with some new work.

Here are the services I'm offering:
  • xHTML/CSS
    xHTML 1.0 Strict, Tableless, Cross-browser Compatibility, W3 Standards, well commented and semantically correct markup.
  • PHP/MySQL
    Custom application development, customization or modification and integration into preexisting applications.
  • Javascript
    Integrating and creating useful scripts, brief experience with the jQuery library.

I have years of experience with IPB, vBulletin, phpBB, as well as Wordpress and other such popular web-based applications. I'm not too experienced with the current CMS apps, such as joomla, drupal, webspell, etc, but feel as though I could easily learn the systems to work with them if needed.

I have some experience with graphic design as well, though isn't my strong suit by any means. I'm mentioning this, though, to assure interested individuals that I know my way around Adobe Photoshop quite well. This allows me to optimize and correctly slice template designs, as well as make any small changes a customer might request.

I can provide a quote and expected turnaround time with a detailed description of services required.

For a limited time only, I want to offer my services for free so as to build up a reputable standing here, as well as a decent portfolio. So please, take advantage of me while this lasts! I don't have a set number of projects in mind before I decide to stop with the free work, but will limit the amount of work I accept so as to guarantee quick, quality results.

I can provide a few samples of previous work per request.

Means of contact:I'll be online all of those messengers at all times, so please add me and leave me a message.