Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1680 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     Designers Portfolio's :

TF's PORTFOLIO LIST

Thread title: TF's PORTFOLIO LIST
Page 8 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >
08-08-2008, 04:58 PM
uNiT is offline uNiT
Software:

uNiT is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
I am a 16 year old high school student that has been interested in computers since my family received its first one when I was 6. By the time I was 9 I had started learning HTML and playing with some portals, my first one being PHPNuke when it started out in the year 2000.

Just two years later I met a guy that made mods for phpnuke, and I was curious as to how he did it. He referred me to php.net and within the next year I learned the basics of it. I started modding phpbb forums and becoming more familiar with the language.

Since then I have come a long way. I have given an attempt at writing my own CMS in php, and while I never released it to the public, I would consider it a success in that I learned a lot from it. I have also within the last two years gone back and renewed my knowledge of html, and after about two weeks of searching google I learned xhtml and css to a fairly high point.

During this time I was also experimenting with several other programming languages, as well as doing a lot of graphic design on the side. I learned how to make nice banners, signatures, and even vector logos.

I now know many 'programming' languages, including PHP, Javascript, Ajax, Smarty, xhtml, css, c++, sql, and a minor bit of Java. Until recently I have only been doing favors for friends or gaming clans that I have been in, making no profit off of my skills. A friend referred me to talk freelance, and told me I could make some money for what I do. So here I am.
Services Offered:
  • Static XHTML/CSS Web design - $200*: Includes 1 PSD with a logo, All fonts used, and a fully coded xhtml/css web page. Each sub page using a similar design will cost from $10 - $50* depending on difficulty.
  • PSD to XHTML/CSS - $40*: Includes 4 free sub pages, additional sub pages are $5/ea.
  • PHPBB Design - $300*: Includes 1 PSD with a logo, all fonts used, and a ready to install template for either PHPBB2 or PHPBB3.
  • Blog Design - $300*: Includes 1 PSD with a logo, all fonts used, and a ready to install template for Word Press.
  • LightView Gallery - $50*: Includes one Lightview License registered to your domain, and a PHP gallery script that will read from a directory to generate a lightview gallery with pagination and categories. Requires you have a PHP host with allow_url_fopen enabled.
  • Favicon - $5 With another service*: A favicon that will work on both sizes: 16px^2 and 32px^2.
  • Website Repair - $25/hr.*: Already have a website, but need it turned in to Valid, cross-browser XHTML/CSS? I will do just that. (I will not repair a CMS).
  • PHP Development - $30/hr.*: Anything from a full fledged CMS to a simple module for drupal. I know how to accomplish most anything you could need with PHP, and if I don't know how I can find out.
* All prices may vary depending on any extra development costs (fonts, lightview, etc.), or extra requests made by the client. I also may be changing my prices in the future.
Terms of Service:
The client must provide a detailed design brief with as many specifications as possible, in order to speed up the process.

Most work is done in 24 - 48 hours, but large projects may take up to a full business week.

All per hour work will be done earnestly to keep the cost to the client down, and work will be rounded to the nearest half hour. Minimum charge of 1 hour.

For services under $200, 50% Paid when a concept is shown, and $50% is paid after the files are received by the client.

For services over $200, 10% Paid up front, 40% paid when concept is shown, and 50% is paid after the files are received by the client.

When payment is finished, you may modify the files in any way you wish, provided you leave the text I have inserted at the bottom (either my name or a link to my portfolio). You receive the copyright to the design, however I retain the copyright to the code so that I may reuse parts of it with other clients. I also reserve the right to link to your website in my portfolio.

If you wish to remove the text at the bottom, the cost is $10.
Contact Details:
Trading History:
iTrader Link No history as of yet, I am new here.
Portoflio Comments:
No portfolio thread yet. I will have one after a few services have been completed, as I am starting a fresh portfolio.

08-11-2008, 11:09 AM
sasin is offline sasin
Software:

sasin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to sasin Send a message via Yahoo to sasin Send a message via Skype™ to sasin

Old

About Me:
Hello, I'm Semmy Wijayanto. I'm Male 26 years old, from Jakarta, Indonesia. I started working in this creative field as freelancer since 2006. and as an internet marketer

Services Offered:

1. Minisite design
2. Ecover Design
3. Landing page design
4. Web Templates
5. Header
6. Banners

Terms of Service:
Usually I recommend you to send your project requirements via email. Then I'll send you a quotation and legal documents.

Paypal, is accepted.

Contact Details:

* Yahoo!: semmywijayanto
* Mail me

Trading History:
Nothing yet

Portfolio:
http://www.MyMiniSiteGraphic.com

08-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Smaug is offline Smaug
Expertise:
Software:

Smaug is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Smaug

Old

About Me:
I am student from Czech Republic who has almost four years experience with website desing and development.

Services Offered:
* Uncoded page - $50-$80
* Coded page $100-150
* Wordpress theme coding from PSD - $75
* Wordpress theme design and coding - $140 - $160
* Logos - $30
* Headers, Banners - $10
Additional cost may apply if you want AJAX or other stuff to be implemented.

Terms of Service:
I require 50% downpayment before showing preview design or coded page, then 50% after completion.
I communicate with my clients mostly by email but I am also available on MSN or ICQ (see below), due to my location I am not using telephone for discussing project details, however if you want to talk via phone you can, I am fluent in English.
For design work I need a brief description what the client wants and preferably also what other sites he likes so I can design in a style that does appeal to him.

Contact Details:

Email me
PM me
MSN: smaugcz@hotmail.com

Trading History:

iTrader at DP

Web portfolio
Click to see my porfolio

Portfolio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio

08-30-2008, 11:43 AM
onuro is offline onuro
Software:

onuro is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
Hi there. My name is Onur Oztaskiran. Currently located in Turkey, I am a 9 years experienced professional designer / art director.

I also teach design graphics and web development, and create training cirriculums / materials for design students in an institute of art. Here is a little more info:

My Background

I have been designing web pages and below-the-line materials for 9 years. Graduated from English language and literature and teaching english was my main profession - how boring is that when I have an awful grammar-. In 1998, I attended the UCSD Dept of Visual Arts for a media training. By 1999, I started working at the interactive and ad agencies as an illustrator / designer.

Since then, I have been trying to achieve the best visual results for the sake of audience likeness, on every work of mine. Having mostly worked at local top and boutique agencies as an art director, I also previously served to some of the big international companies as a freelance designer. For those interested in hiring my services, please refer to my portfolio to see sample works about them.

Services Offered:
  • Design
  • Illustration
  • Web Design
  • Blog Design, Template Design
  • Icon Design
  • Brochure Design
  • Brand Identity Development
  • UI / Visualisation design

Development
  • CMS Development (I have developed a modular Content Management System called BlueShark®, used by most of my clients to update and manage their sites & blogs)
  • Web Software Development
  • Ajax Technologies Delivery
  • CSS / XHTML Development - PSD to HTML
  • Online Marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization

Terms of Service:
I have my own client and project tracking system located at http://www.monofactrack.com, integrated to my own website http://www.monofactor.com.

Payment terms - %40 on the project start, the rest on delivery/launch.

Contact Details:
You can contact me via my Contact Form

Portfolio
Click here to see my portfolio

Comment on Portfolio

09-05-2008, 04:48 AM
alihs is offline alihs
Expertise: design, PHP, Wordpress, SEO
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++, Firefox

alihs is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
I am Ali Hussain. A Simple and Professional Web-Designer. I like to work on different stuff, and each project help me to advance. All, my projects are unique and i try to improve every other day.

Services Offered:
I offer loads of services, here i'll list them with the prices :
Webdesign - $30 upto 4 pages max
vBulletin Design - $30
Wordpress Design - $30
Logo Design - $20
Banner Design - $10(unanimated, for animation add $5)
And other loads of stuff.
Currently i offer coding at high prices i.e. $50 for Valid xHTML/CSS

Terms of Service:
I require 50% downpayment before showing preview design, then 50% after completion. I communicate with my clients mostly by email but I am also available on MSN, due to my location For design work I need a brief description what the client wants and preferably also what other sites he likes so I can design in a style that does appeal to him.

Contact Details:
Email: alihussain707@gmail.com
GTalk: alihussain707@gmail.com
MSN: alihussain707@hotmail.com

PM Me HERE

Trading History:
I currently have 0 iTraders, so it indicates i am new here

Click Here To See My PortFolio

Portoflio Comments:
Post Comming Soon

09-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Modela_Est is offline Modela_Est
Software:

Modela_Est is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Modela_Est

Old  Web design + graphic design

About Me:
I am a freelance web designer currently living in the USA. I co-own and work at Elune Art design company. I design sites since 2004. Most of my works i do with Adobe CS3 studio ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks ). I also work with Swish. What i do on a daily basis includes: coding XHTML/CSS, working with Javascript, PHP, sometimes Flash animation, and different custom requests.

Services Offered:
- web site design and front-end development
- blog skins
- various CMS skins (i.e. Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc),
- forum skins (like PHPBB, Vbulletin, etc),
- CPanel skins
- WHMCS integration
- Ecommerce
- Logos
- Banners
- Band sites
- Flyers, cd covers

Terms of Service:
When a client makes an inquiry about the services, I find out all the details of the work required, email back to the client about how the work process will go, the price and time frame for the project. If the client is interested and is ready to start the project, 50% of the price is required in the initial stage of the project. When the first layout is ready, i show the sample to the client, and, if he is not happy with the result, i do 3 revisions for free. If the client is happy, i proceed with integrating the site/uploading the site to my local server (if needed) and making sure everything works properly. Then i show the client the working version of the site, and before the site goes live, the other 50% of the price should be paid. After that, i make the site go “live”. Usually, a client gets from 3 to 7 days free support, depending on the complexity of the site.

Portoflio Comments:

Click Here To Comment

Contact Details:
PM me
Email Me : omega[at]ladyomega[dot]com
MSN: omega_-_[at]hotmail.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg forclans.jpg (278.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg blackholes.jpg (276.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg minimal.jpg (191.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg hostinggirl.jpg (242.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg sms1.jpg (195.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg omega.jpg (176.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg topmarks.jpg (161.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg villa.jpg (197.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg dotnet.jpg (51.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg blogem.jpg (47.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg grush.jpg (237.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg blinds.jpg (87.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg oceanwavelogo.jpg (36.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: gif banaudioman.gif (74.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: gif banner125.gif (22.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: gif bancrashed.gif (26.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: gif banbridal.gif (86.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: gif banwore.gif (39.1 KB, 2 views)

09-24-2008, 04:04 AM
hartofalyon is offline hartofalyon
Expertise:
Software:

hartofalyon is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
I am a freelance web designer based in New York City and I have been designing websites professionally since 2006. Currently, I am a full-time in-house designer and front-end developer at Spire Vision - a performance driven marketing and advertising agency. My main design focus is web design; however, my design experience also includes landing pages, company branding, advertisements, and email campaigns.

Prior to my current position, I was at a venture capitalist firm where I dipped my toes in a wide array of industries. With that knowledge and exposure, I have come to understand what makes a product sell and just how many details go into making a business a success. I try to incorporate that knowledge into my designs. Having also freelanced since 2006, I have a wealth of experience working with many businesses, small and large, to come up with a strategy plan to make their online presence a success.

Services Offered:
  • Web Design
  • Logo/Branding Design
  • Landing Page Design
  • HTML Email Design
  • Print Media Design
  • Marketing/Ad Design
  • XHTML/CSS Mark-up

Terms of Service:
An initial deposit of 50% of the quoted price will be required to initiate work. For projects $500 and over, 25% will be due upon sign-off of the 1st project phase. The remaining 25% will be due upon project completion. For projects less than $500, the remaining 50% will be due upon project completion. Detailed payment terms will be discussed in the contract agreement.

Contact Details:
To get in touch with me, either use this contact form, PM Me, or Email Me

My Portfolio

Portfolio Comments:
Click here to comment on my portfolio.

10-15-2008, 08:19 PM
c4designs is offline c4designs
Software:

c4designs is on a distinguished road

Old

About Me:
Im 17 years old, i have about 3 years of experience in photoshop and illustrator. Many times my logos are hand-drawn and then vectored in illustrator.

When i make anything for a client, I don't believe in set drafts or final versions. I will remake or change anything you feel necessary till you are 100% satisfied with the outcome. If you ever need anything changed in the future on a piece that i did for you, that is also free.

Services Offered:
(my prices are low because I am at the moment just trying to build my portfolio)

Logo Design ($30-$150)
Banner Design ($10-$30)
Ad design ($50-$300)

Terms of Service:

In my opinion a customer should never be left with a final design they can use. I function as a person not a business, feel free to ask me anything. I will remake whatever it is you need till you are 100% satisfied with it. I take paypal only and take payment after the job is done and you are happy with the outcome. All work will be watermarked until payment is received, then you get the final.

Contact Details:

*PM Me (Hyperlink to your PM Box)*
*Email Me: r_racer11@yahoo.com
AIM: robertC4designs

Trading History:
New to this site so i have no history, please help me change that

Portoflio Comments:
*Click here to comment on my portfolio (Hyperlink this to your comment thread (see E below for details))*

MY PORTFOLIO

11-11-2008, 08:16 PM
SaMe is offline SaMe
Expertise:
Software:

SaMe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to SaMe Send a message via MSN to SaMe

Old  leonardclaus.de - version 6.0

Hello,
my name is Leo and I'm currently living in Cologne, Germany.
Right now I'm 18 years old and I think I've been designing for ca. 3 years now.

URL (an english version is coming soon): http://www.leonardclaus.de

Services Offered:
webdesign, xhtm/css and printdesign

Contact Details:
Email info[at]leonardclaus.de

11-18-2008, 10:16 PM
YotamB is offline YotamB
Software:

YotamB is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to YotamB Send a message via AIM to YotamB Send a message via MSN to YotamB

Old

About Me:
My name is Yotam Ben Dror and I'm creating visuals for 8 years now.
My roots start from webdesign but it grows to print productions, art direction, branding, consulting and strong typography.

Services Offered:
web design.
print production.
brand and identity design.
any type of graphic creation and manipulation.
illustration.
consulting services.
astrategical and promotion design and more.

Terms of Service:
Upon work request a project characterization meeting will take place and then the client will get 2 rough sketches of the discussed and decided concept.

Contact Details:
My Portfolio
msn:
me@yotamb.net

PM me.

Email me.

Portoflio Comments:

Page 8 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >